chapter 31 [You ruin my life]

It Will be Forever us

Dara's POV

In the morning, three of us spend our time laughing together and sharing stories. Krystal and Luna tell me about the condition in the school when I was away for that long time. Krystal changes a lot. She used to be super clumsy and all but now, she is a grown-up woman who is wise. Luna, is as usual. Shr is friendly, just like before. She has not changed at all. 

"Dara, people will love you in this school!" Luna exclaims, smiling a broad smile like usual. 

"Oh thank you, Luna. But why?" I ask, wanting to know the answer. 

"You can communicate so easily and you come from a big city a lot of boys will be interested in you." Luna chuckles as I give her a slap on her shoulder.

Krystal, who is scanning through my phone, suddenly shouts, "oh, look! Noone can grab her!"

Krystal suddenly shows me a picture of me and jiyong, hugging each other. It is edited well, with a black and white theme. Well, that is before we seperate from each other. Krystal smiles, seeing my blank face which is still hypnotized with the moments that we have before.

"Woo! Noone can grab Dara!" Krystal shouts, raising her arms high up while I jump, trying to grab the phone. But she is absolutely too tall for me. Too tall.

Suddenly, the bell rings, and Krystal frowns. "I must return it to you," she says, returning my phone back sadly. "Can we get more of those pictures? Like, oh, you two are so freaking cute!"

"Krystal, he is my ex, I don't like him anymore." I sigh, not wanting myself to fall to this "Jiyong trap".

"Oh, then, he must be a b*tch. Noone will hurt a pretty girl like Dara," Luna says, motivating me.

"Indeed, he is."

**>o<**

The bell rings, making the students rush to their own classes. Boys swipe their sweat with their towels like they are supermodels. They swipe their sweat and drink isotonic drinks like 'I'm thristy, duh'. Girls are chatting while twirling their hair, thinking that they are cute. They twirl and twirl, until their hair gets super curly. 

"hey, Dara. Still remember Bobby?" Luna and Krystal smiles, teasing me. And yes, he is absolutely my old crush that's why they are teasing me like that.

"Oh, is Bobby still here?" I ask, my eyes wide open, trying to spot Bobby among the students. Honestly, I still have a thing for him like he is so gentle and handsome. 

"Old crush never leaves, a quote by Luna," Krystal flatly says, but still able to tease me.

"STUDENTS!" the teacher suddenly comes in and shouts, making all the students shut up. "Wuow, smells like poop here. Guys, get out and wash yourself before entering the room."

"Chill, ms. You need to control your mood," a hoarse voice shouts, and it is Bobby.

"Oh whatever! By the way, we have a new student!" the teacher says flatly that I don't feel welcomed at all. But I can hear the students' voice whispering at gossiping a lot of things.

The teacher asks me to introduce myself. So, I do.

"Hello, my name is Sandara Park and you can call me Dara."

The teacher fakely smiles, with the purpose of not disappointing me but I can see it from her face. "Well, good, sit down."

After introducing myself, I don't hear anything. They just wave a 'hi' and start gossiping and stuffs. Rude. Then, finally, the lesson starts. People seems to want to take their head off and wash it under a clean river so they can get brain-washed but for me, the lesson is so easy. Finally, I can realise how important quality of education is. But suddenly, my phone rings and I curse under my breath. Well, me, a new student, making such noises, ugh.

"You can bring your phone to class but don't make it ring!" the teacher shouts. I feel so guilty. "All, put your handohone inside your locker!" 

We all rush outside and put our phone into our locker. Then, being a curious kid, I look at my phone and receive a line message,

"Dara, How are you doing there? I hope you are okay. Like please, come back here the school misses you." 

the message is from Jiyong. I almost run out of breath, seeing how kind he is. But as a robot wearing a human mask, I simply answer, "no"

Again, the lesson begins. it is so boring because there is nothing new to learn. I try to keep myself awake by thinking of things. I think of decorating my house, and of course, my childhood.

And again, he comes in my mind.

A/N: Like woahhhhhhh! I am.... back! Tarararara! And someone tell me how I cam adjust font size with the new editor because i can't lmao I am sorry