Chapter 18

It Will be Forever us

Ji Yong's POV

After we finished our checklist, we rest for a few minutes. Then, we are asked to leave our things there, in our place. I leave all my things there, axcept my phone and my wallet which I always bring in my pocket. 

All of us headed to the bus and sit in our place; we don't even want to exchange seat.

After heading to my seat, I immediately sleep cause I don't want to be bothered. Even though I'm sleeping, some people are still bothering me; they want a punch later on. 

Suddenly, the bus stop. A hand shake me harshly so that I will wake up. I open my eyess and it is Dara.

"Ji, we've reached the location." she said softly.

I stretch my body reluctantly then bring my backpack. And I am surprised that the location is teddy bear museum. And yeah, I don't like teddy bear since I am a boy. Except; I'm DaeHyun.

And now, we are not guided by a person but the school give us earphone and a device that will guide us. 

Though, I just turn it off because I hate explanation. Especially, about the thing I am not interested to. Teddy bear is one of them.

I just look around the museum, until I decided to turn on the device for explanation.

"The Teddy Bear Museum lives up to its name, boasting quite an impressive variety that have been loved for more than a hundred years the world over. Inside the two galleries you can view the teddy bears from various countries. You can also enjoy yourself at the museum shop, café, restaurant or the outdoor park where you can view the spectacular Jungmun Sea. The gallery is grouped into three sections: the History Hall, the Art Hall and the Project Exhibition Hall. In the History Hall, you can witness the 100-year history of teddy bears including famous scenes, popular teddy bears of different eras, and antique teddy bears. The Mona Lisa teddy bear and the teddy bears of the “The Last Supper” (Leonardo Da Vinci) will especially catch your eyes. In the Art Hall are the latest artworks of world’s famous designers, and you will also find animation characters beloved by children. A section not to miss is where you can find the smallest Teddy Bear in the world at the size of 4.5mm. In the project exhibit hall you can meet teddy bears grouped to suit the theme of each exhibition. You can dine or drink coffee at the museum cafe or bar while appreciating the beautiful landscape of Jejudo Island. The museum bar is a luxurious space only for adults, which is open in the summer. But there are other places besides the fancy cafe or bar. At the museum garden, you can meet the marvelous teddy bear sculptures and models. The garden decorated with various themes such as the Korean Black bear family and the magical pond is also a great site to behold."

Well, I think, I haven't browse the whole museum. I have browsed only 20% of them. So, I go to all  the places that is said there. And lastly, I go to the museum shop. I choose a teddy bear then, I buy it. I'll give it to Dara later on. Though, not to forget, I also buy the smallest teddy bear for her.

Then, dying of tiredness I go to the museum cafe to drink coffee and relax my eyes  by seeing the wonderful Jejudo island. Away from me, I can see  Dara with her friends. I don't want to interrupt her  so that I just stay in my seat, seeing how cheerful Dara is, and sometimes, take a glance of Jejudo island.

After I am satisfied with my relaxation, I go to the museum garden. I see a lot of marvelous teddy bear sculptures and models. And it is decorated with various themes such as the korean black bear as they said in the explanation. Also, I take a picture of the magical pond.

-----------------------------

At night, it is time for us to go back to our camping side, in Yeomiji Botanical garden. Everyone is tired. Ji Yong sit down in his usual place and usually, Dara will sit beside him if she is fast enough. But Min Ji, take the place.

"Yah, why are you here?" Ji Yong flatly asked.

"Am I not allowed to sit here? Is it only Dara who is allowed?" she cocked his head.

"Yah! kid! sit with you other friends." Ji Yong reply.

"WHatever! Let me sit here!" she said. "You'll have more fun once you're with me. Not like you're beside Dara."

"AIsh! Whatever!" Ji Yong push her head.

Though, at the first moment JiYong put his headset on but she kept on talking to him. So, Ji Yong feel crazy that he open his headset.

After that, they talk a lot, starting from arguing to each other, until they have fun.

"Min Ji, honestly it is..." Ji Yong said.

"It is what?" Min Ji widened her eyes, curious of what he want to say.

To be continued....

**>o<**

A/N: What does Ji Yong actually wants to say to MinJi? You'll know it later on, in the future, but not in the next chapter. Keep reading! Subcribe and comment please? (>0<)