Chapter 23

It Will be Forever us

Dara and JiYong is sleeping in the bus together, still in the same position. Noone bothers them or even looks at them strangely. Everypne is busy with their own things, and one of them is sleeping. When they reach Seongsan Ilchulbong sunrise peak, teacher Jiyoung wakes them up.

Ms. JiYoung shakes Dara softly. Then Dara wakes up. She asks Dara to wake him up because she's not really close with JiYoung. After a few minutes, Jiyong finally wakes up and drink his water first. After that, the group leave the bus.

the students are dazed to see Seongsan Ilchulbongsunrise peak. It is very high that they want to spend 2 hours there only for taking pictures below it. The teacher seems to shout and shout but the students keep on taking pictures without listening to the teacher. Because they know that they won't reach the top.

Though, the students' plan fail. They reluctantly agree with the teacher. When they are on the way, the students talks a lot. Sure, the girls take a lot of picture. When they just start, the girls are already so tired.

"oppa, I can't stand this anymore" Min Ji says.

"Yahh! Walk!" JiYong says as he pushes Min Ji from the back.

"tsk, why can't you walk like us? Don't be such a kiddo that you can't even walk for 1 miles. we haven't even reached 1 miles. though, you'll only make Jiyong feels tired when you asks him to push you. Don't you even think that you are as light as a feather." Dara complains to Min Ji.

JiYong just smirks upon hearing Dara's irritation. He pats her shoulder to calm her down.

"it's really okay actually for me to push her" Jiyong says to Dara.

Dara immediately clicks her tongue and Jiyong knows he should stop it or else Dara will be mad.

"You want someone to push you?" Dara tilted her head. Min Ji doesn't respond Dara with any word, since she knows that she will only break the situation. "well, if you want, I can even borrow that ahjumma's stick for you" Dara says, pointing towards the ahjumma with walking stick.

"No, I really don't need help." Min Ji immediately changes her mind.

Inside his heart, Jiyong actually feels really guilty, yet still happy that he doesn't lose all his energy.

The group walks towards the top of the mountain with heavy breath. they decide to rest in the sit.

"min ji, I'm sorry. As you are the maknae between the three of us, you should be scolded by Dara like that" Jiyong said to Min Ji.

"It's okay, it's one of life's experience. Though" Min Ji smirks. "I think someone needs an..."

"Shut up Min Ji" JiYong said as he covered MinJi's mouth. "She's getting mad! I know you want to get even but recognize the time. I can see that she is blowing her top now. Becareful" JYong whispers.

"Ji," Dara called him. Then, all of a sudden she threw a bottle of water to JiYong. "Feed that maknae" 

Min Ji became happy that she could drink in this condition. And, by Dara giving her the water, she feels that Dara still cares about her. She smiles even though she still feels irritated.

"I thought you already didn't care about me." Min Ji forced a smile which turns to a smirk. Then, Jiyong opens the bottle for her.

"Yah! Jinjja" Dara shouts towards Minji, her face already turning red. "You have hands didn't you? Jiyong! Don't open it for her! she have hands!" 

Jiyong knows, she is a little bit jealous. Minji and Jiyong have an eye contact for a while then Min Ji starts to smirk and form 2 sentences. open to a 'Take care of her. She's jealous'. Jiyong nods with a smirk then look at Dara, who is opening her bottle of water with annoyance and Dara stare at Jiyong with fury eyes. Though, Jiyong slides slowly towards Dara and she pushes him away. Although Dara is still mad, after a while, she smiles cause she can't stand it anymore.

"See? You are smiling. I know you can't hold it anymore" he smiles with a laugh.

Dara just smiles and looks down while blushing.

"You never fail to make me smile" Dara says, her fury eyes turning to a soft one witha soft tone instead of shouting.

**>o<**

It's been a long time~. Sorry for not updating for a long time due to school works and etc. But, pls subscribe and comment. And, keep on reading!