Chapter 25 [Source of attention]

It Will be Forever us

Noone's POV

Jiyong walked towards the driver in the unsteady ride, and said, "Sorry sir, but would you mind if I ask you to drive steadier like others do? I'm a bit dizzy. Well, you know, you won't want to clean up my vomitt right?" 

The driver just nodded with a face that you won't like to see. Like an insincere yes. Though, he drove still unsteadily, and Jiyong immediately pretended that he wanted to vomitt soon. He asked, "Can't you?"

The driver just shook his head with a smirk and raised one of his eyebrow like saying 'nah bro'. Jiyong immediately gave up and sat there, still dizzy but absolutely not going to vomitt. Though, he patted his shoulder once again and the driver looked at him with an insincere face again. "If you cannot drive steadily, how can you be accepted as a driver? I'm confused." 

"Only I know about that. Guess what, a person should have charm." the driver finally answered in words and smiled. "I have charm and I attract other people's heart. Well, I know you get attracted to me.."

Yes, actually, the driver is quite handsome, but of course, why did he need to get attracted to him? "Sorry, but I'm not gay," he answered. 

But Wanting to command the driver more, he finally asked his last favor which the driver should really obey. "Can you go to group 12's bus? Pretty please, this is my last command." 

"I'll never know whether it is the last or not, but let me just obey this one. But just Promise me, that this willl be you last command. You are commanding me too much" the driver said. Then, he gave more more pressure to the accelerator, and drove rudely, rushing near group 12's bus. The other gasped in shock that the people who slept woke up while holding their chest in shock. If it was you, you would think 'What just happened?'. But, only Jiyong was ready upon seeing the driver stepped the accelerator.

"Done"

Though, something that he didn't expect to happen happened. he saw two girl fighting, like punching each other, and shaking each other rudely. He couldn't see who the girls were, as the glass is translucent. Then lastly, he saw someone injected them on their back. His heart became racing in fear, and she could only think of one person in his head. 

**>o<**

Dara's POV

I wake up in an all white room. I squint my eyes as the lamps are really bright, but squinting my eyes doesn't help anything. It got worse. Beside me is a classic white wooden table, which has 2 cupboards. Then, I notice that I'm sleeping with another person, not myself. The person beaside me is still sleeping soundly, and her head is bandaged. Maybe, due to a severe accident. 

When I try to get out from my bed to go to the restroom, my hand hurts a bit and it is hard to pull it. I realize, I'm in a hospital suit. Why am I here? Well, now I remember. I got a fight with MinJi yesterday. Thinking about her? Where is she? In the emergency room? Hopefully.

I rubbed my face with my hands, and I realize they put some hansaplast in my face. My knees are bandaged. I think I'm wounded. Suddenly, there's a doorbell, followed by the door opening. The nurse is here, to wake us up. Firstly, she opens the curtain, and bright sunlight shines exactly to my pillow. I can feel warmth that makes me want some hugs from someone. Who? My parents, or jiyong, can be a choice.

She greets me good morning and I replied her with a smile. That's actually a habbit of me. I immediately smile while bowing a bit when I see a stranger kindly making conversation with me.

"How's things? How do you feel?" She asks, surely here aim is just trying to comfort me with all her might.

"I'm fine." I answer, trying to make the tune nice but it just comes out flat. "Ms, sorry, my throat is a bit dry so can you please grab me a glass of water? Or apple juice sounds better for me." I said.

"Well, your throat is dry. You must learn to take care of yourself. Drinking apple juice is making it worse. I'll just grab you warm water. And what do you want for your breakfast?" she asks.

"I will just eat what you bring. I am not a picky person," I said, not trying to make her go anywhere like my housemaid.

She just nods with a smile, and brings me a bowl of porridge with chicken  and warm water. The food is on top of the saucer, but I can still feel the heat of the porridge. Though, I feel bad for her. She always smiles to me but I haven't even once. Only for the greeting.

Then, she wakes the person beside me up. Firstly, she lifts her head up, and I can see through her hair, that it is definitely MinJi, the kid who made me stay here, in the hospital. I wonder, my friends are already at home resting, as my school has a 1 day holiday after trips. While me, I should rest here, with nothing to make me happy, but with my enemy, MinJi.

She gives the bowl of porridge to MinJi, with also a warm water. When shegives it to MinJi, MinJi almost drops the whole food and saucer, but the nurse catch it. MinJi gives her an apologitic face, without saying sorry. Again the nurse just smiles and says, "It's my job to take care of patients."

Forced, The nurse feeds her. Wait, this isn't fair! MinJi always gets the attention, meanwhile I don't get any! I know, she is better in making herself the spot if attention, but why do people get attracted? I mean, it's a lie! Not going, to give up in getting the source of attention, I press the button beside me to call the nurse and said, "Hey there, this bowl of porridge is so hot that I need a pair of gloves just to hold the saucers, and something thick for it to lay as my leg is starting to get hot! Also, get me a fresh apple juice, not the one you buy from the market, since those are not healthy. I'm okay now, just because of your advice! My throat is not dry anymore!" I stopped, as I enjoy looking at her and MinJi's startled face. Though, I need more to continue, think! think! What do you need before Dara?! Finally, I remember! "Also, please take these things off me as I am going to take bath. Yesterday was a sunny day, and I sweat alot and my body became sticky! I also want to brush my teeth and do other things that I should do in the restroom! Either way, how do I wash my face and take a bath if I am sticked with hansaplast everywhere?"

The nurse become startled, so does MinJi. Then, the nurse gives a startled stare at MinJi like 'Is she always like this?' but later smiled politely again. Ugh, fake smile, I hate those! "Yes," she answered all at once. "I will take you all those things and call another nurse to get all those things off you and to accompany you in the bathroom as we are not letting any of our patients to fall when they are alone. And," she stopped, thinking for an answer. I can see it from her face, as she opens a bit. "It's okay, we will replace those hansaplasts with another one everyday. So just wash your face with that sticked on and after taking a bath and washing your face, immediately rip it off your face and we will replace it with a new one" she explains and she gets out of the room and I get happy. 

After that, I see MinJi holding the bowl of porridge all by herself with barehands. I know she can do it, she just wants the source of attention. Then, she looks at me and clicks her tongue. "You made my plan fails!" she says while yelling a bit.

"See? WHo's getting the source of attention now?" I smirk, satisfied of what I had done. Of course, if you were me, you would be happy right, stealing other people's attention towards you enemy.

"Well, you're jealous, I know it. I'm just gonna drop this bowl of porridge when she comes and she will get back her attention to me." she smirks.

yah, Jinjja Minji, you're a bratty maknae!

__

A/N: so, another update! How's it? And do you have instagram? Comment below so I can follow! Also, I'm adding a title of the chapter beside the writing chapter XX starting from now!