Chapter 30 [You?]

It Will be Forever us

2 weeks later....

Dara's POV

I drive my car super quickly, realizing that I have put too much time in taking care of my face. I sigh, looking at my watch. I forget that today I am entering a new temporary school near Jiyeon's house so that I dont miss education. The school starts earlier than my previous school that I wake up late. Luckily, that day the road is quiet empty so that I can drive quickly and reach my destination right on time. Suddenly my phone rings, revealing my mom's number.

I'm dead.

" Ne omma?" I say, shouting through her phone, panicked that I am driving while calling my mom. It is not that I am afraid that my mom will punish me for not going back home, but it is that I am afraid that I  will be late and I will hit someone in the road. "Wait, I will speaker it,"

"Dara yah! Where are you?"

"I'm currently staying in an apartment for a reason," I shouted, making sure that she hears what I say clearly without misunderstanding.

"You know I am worried to death about you! And why are you not going to school?!"

"That..." I stopped for awhile, looking at the signs of the road because I am quite confused about where the school is, "To be honest I am still going to school, but a new school around here. It's okay mom, just dont be worried. Just tell the principal that...."

"How dare you to say such thing like that and why are you not going to school here!?"

"For a reason, of course. Bye." I hang up and immediately bring my backpack to my locker. The school here to be honest looks so, dull and old, unlike my previous school. People here looks nice, but they look so childish and boring. I curse under my breath and feel angry to myself for attending such school. I kicked the floor harshly but silently and walk towards a girl talking to her friend. She is quite tall without high heels on. She has pink hair, and a slim body.

"Ex-excuse me," I clear my throat, pretending to be super polite in this new school.

The girl just turn her head around, and glance at me for a while. Her face isn't really clear as half of her face is covered with her pink, wavy hair. Then, she smile mockingly before turning around again. She talks to her friend again as I say sorry for interrupting then I pass them. But before I completely pass them, her friend pulls me with an enermous power which I can't deny.

"Dara!" the girl says, surprising me with her high pitch.

I turn around, wanting to know who she really is because I dont really recognize her before. I stare at her for a while, focusing on her face. And yes, I'm sure I have met her before. She was my friend, a best friend of mine.

"Luna! You're here?" I say, surprised as the pink-haired girl smile too.

"Hey, I am Krystal. Still remember me?" She smiles

"Ohh, you are Krystal? You changed a lot!" Again, I bow.

"Sorry for smirking,"

"It's okay, duh"

I walked together with them as they show me where their class is. This school, judged by its appearance, is not a really famous and good school as it has only  a few students. But I am still happy, knowing that I have my old friends here. I smile, but part of me tells me that I have been here years ago.

"Dara, sit here" Luna says softly, dragging me to my seat.

"Thank you,"

I seat there, putting my pencil case and books in the desk. I wonder whether I have been in this place before because well, this is so similar. 

"Luna, this is that old Kindergarden building, isn't this?" I ask uncomfortably, waitingfor her answer.

"WOah, how can you remember?" Luna asked curiously, amazed that I have a really good brain when it comes to the past.

"Ofc, I do. Wait, dont you have any friends?" I ask.

"Ofcourse we do Dara. They are in the next class. And unluckily, we are classed with those bossy girls." Luna frown disapppointedly. "Do you still remember them? Their behavious havnt changed at all."

"I do, ofcourse. They are my biggest enemy afterall. I wont forget those moments when we stare sternly at them and they stare back at us, bullying us when we seperated,"

"Great don't be with them, Ok?" Luna raised her brows, continued by Krystal.

"Okay,"