Chapter 16

It Will be Forever us

Ji Yong run out of the dry place quickly because he know that there will be nothing there. He has run for a lot of metres but yet, he hasn't found any things tagged with the school's name. Maybe, he was not lucky enough as his sight is not that sharp.

He turn his head right and left but he hasn't found one. Then, he started walking cause he know that running without paying attention to the side is non-effective. He started walking slowly as he got tired too. Just right beside him is a wood bench.

He sat there to relax himself from the tense moment he had just now. Then, on the bench, beside him, is a non-electric fan made of plastic. He started to fan himself with it. Then, he see a glance of the school name.

"Finally I found one" he murmurs.

He started walking excitedly. While fanning himself, he see a fast figure running towards him, pass by him. Right beside him, it pulls out its hand, wanting to take the fan. But, Jiyong just ignore it easily. 

"Better luck next time." Ji shouted.

*Phew, I'm bored.* he said to his own heart.

Then, he tries something that the others won't do; climbing the tree. He climbs the tree and see a clear, flowing river.

"Yoohoo~!" 

He bravely run through the trees and run into the river. He runs to the other side then find a bottle with the school name.

Inside the bottle is bits of fishfood.

*I want to feed the fish here. But there is no fish passing by me*

So he keep the bottle in his hand. He holds it while shaking it, making a sound like maracas.

"Wait, the color that I am collecting now is..." he gulps. "Yah! I hate it!"

But, since it is already his color, he must collect that color. 

"Seems like there is nothing more here, I must go outside the forest" he said.

He runs out of the forest and to the home residents. Beside a house, he sees a tree. A spyglass is hung on the tree. He jumped then grab the spyglass. Suddenly, the bell ring. It is time for students to get back. Wanting to get back first, He runs as fast as he could, suddenly, a frond blocked the way.

*YAh, get away.* Ji yong said, kicking the frond away from him.

Suddenly, he feel something hard. He grabs it and it is a camera. Feeling that it is so important for him, he bring it with him.

**>0<**

Everybody has gathered in the spot where the teacher asked to.

"Aqua green, light umber, blush pink, black, light peach, crimson red, light cerulean blue, stenna brown, peacock blue, burnt ochre, light aqua, white, pink, poppy red, true blue, true green, process red, spring green, peach, canary yellow, magenta, dark umber, apple green, carmine red, yellow ochre, dark green, chartreuse, cream, dark brown, deco yellow, aquamarine, violet blue, orange, perma violet, ultramarine, metallic gold, indigo blue, mulberry, violet, lime peel, olive green, metallic silver, lilac, golden rod, Spanish orange, grass green, Tuscan red please gather in the small house which has the color's name on it.the teacher announces.

"People with same color will be in 1 group. The things is for tomorrow's vacation. We're going to yeomiji botanical graden"

Dara stares to the person in front of her. It is JiYong and Bom. She's happy cause she will be together with them. 

"Okay, I think you are the one who stole my note Bom." Dara said to Bom.

Bom just chuckled.

"Now, we should tell our things to one another." Ji Yong said.

"So, I have a big cloth, cups, and plates" Dara explained.

"I've collected a lot of things. Note which I steal from dara, Canned food, bottled drink, salt, and scissor." Bom explained.

"Fan, spyglass, camera and a bottle of fishfood." Ji Yong said.

"Either way students, tomorrow will be a picnic for 4 hours. Please wake up early in the morning. Wake up at 5 o'clock." 

The students cheered cheerfully and take the things with them. Then sleep in a hotel.