Chapter 19

It Will be Forever us

"Go to your group, go to your group please" the teacher said to the naughty students who are walking around the camping side.

Daesung, who can't stand noise, immediately grab the teacher's microphone.

"Yah! Students! Go to your group and in your camping side! This is a command! Youngbae, Seung ri, WooYoung, I'll kiss you when you don't go to your group quickly!" he said, shouting.

The teacher gives Daesung a stern look by narrowing her sharp eyes.

"That's a warning Dae" she cocked his head.

"But it works!" Daesung claps his hands.

"it works because of your ugly face" Dara said with a mehrong. Luckily, Daesung doesn't hear about it.

"Okay, I think all of the groups have food already right? Gather to the bonfire that is prepared. 5 group in one bonfire." the teacher says.

Ji Yong quickly pick up all the food that Bom is supposed to handle and put it near the bonfire as he is too hungry. But, the school also prepare some meat near the bonfire. All students started to eat.

"Dara~" Ji Yong sings.

"Mwo?" Dara asked. But, while saying it, Ji Yong immediately feed Dara with his meat. "Yah Jinjja!" Dara said with full.

"Victory for me." he said, smiling. But, it actually annoys Dara.

"I thought you are going to tell me something useful but in fact, you just annoy me. With your act." She frowns.

Ji Yong just grins, but actually he feels guilty. He just don't want to say sorry for small things.

"Which is the moment that you enjoy the most these days?" Dara asked.

Just right after Ji Yong open his mouth, Dara immediately feed him. But before she could, the teacher distract their time.

"Hey, What's up with this lovey dovey things huh? This is school Darong." the teacher cocked her head. Her teacher calls her Darong when she is naughty. But in fact, she is also smart. After the teacher leaves, she smirks then imitates the way the teacher talks.

"Haha, you are funny Darong." Ji yong started to call her like how the teacher call her.

"Yah! Take my revenge after we get home from the trip!" She pinch his mouse for a small revenge.

**>O<**

"See!? I told you!" Min Ji said to Bom.

"Yeah, I think you're right. And of course, they themselves know about it." Bom said.

"Babe, don't try to get away from me~" Seung Hyun winks.

"Yah! Go to your group! Stop going here to spy what I and Min Ji are talking about!" Bom slaps his arm. Seung Hyun smirks and leave.

"Yah! Kiddo! Bom! WHat's right?" Dara said to them, a bit strict. 

"It's right that....." Min Ji move her eyes to Bom's direction, signaling Bom to say the continuation.

"You two are in a real relationship" Bom said easily.

"Ji. These girls. You need. To. Punch them." Dara signaled Ji through eye contact.

"Yah! Kiddo! Come here!" Ji clenched his fist. Min ji immediately stands up and run away. But, she run into a teacher.

The teacher cocked her head in anger and curiousity. Why is she running? That's what she thought of.

"So so so so so sorry teacher, but I need to go to the toilet." Min Ji bowed. The teacher nods and let her go. But, in that time, Ji takes the chance to get back to his seat before the teacher scolds him.

**>O<**

Everyone is happy that their tummy are full. Now, they are ready to sleep. They set up the tent then set the sleeping room themselves.

"Ji, you're a boy. SO you must go to Nichkhun's room and take Min Ji here. Don't worry he's kind. He has a thick eyebrow and big eyes." Dara commanded him. Ji immediately run and bring Min Ji there, as Dara hoped. So Dara is with Bom and Min Ji while Ji Yong is with Nichkhun and Changjoe.

They have fun inside the tent. They can't sleep.