Chapter 27 [Rose]

It Will be Forever us

I enjoy myself inside his car, as his car is quite big and comfortable. I enjoy hearing the songs that he had made because the lyrics actually have deep meanings. Most of his songs are themed not about love, but about humanity and that's why I like the meaning. I hate love songs, since those are all just too common these days. I mean, why not other themes? It gets boring sometimes. Besides, Jiyong's songs have a nice tune. The song is harmonious, even the rap. As I hear the rap, I hear the words, "GDragon's here!"

"Who the hell is Gdragon? What a weird name he's got." I say, my tune going up and down like the most annoying person that ever exists in this world.

"Hmm... Just my cool stage name" Jiyong says.

I stare at him, not believing him. Unbelieveable. I mean, why does my boyfriend choose a really weird name to be his stage name? Where did he get it? 

"WHere do you get that name from?" I summarize my inquiries in my head to be a shorter question for him to understand.

"Well, if you know English well, I think you will know the reason. I won't tell you until you find it yourself cause it will motivate you to learn English more. You are so dumb." he says, still focusing at the road. He makes a smooth U-turn that even I am not shaking.

"I'm smart," I pouted. "Just not good at language. I think we are reversed," I mehrong him, making him want to hit my head slightly.

He just got silent. For me, usually silence means yes. But sometimes, it is because the person gets stressed that he doesn't want to talk anymore for awhile. Though, he talks, but immediately change the subject to a whole new one.

"How's MinJi?" he asks, and I can see him sitting not straight again, but his shoulders bending forwards in disappointment. Did he know that I lie to him? Yes, I lied. He knows MinJi better than me and of course he knows that she is normal and she doesn't have any brain damage since young at all. 

I can feel my heart being torn apart. There's just something heavy that it might drop. I can feel it being pierced with sharp thorns. Rose thorns. He must be a rose. Rose looks really good, everyone admires its beauty, it is sweet scented that others things that this flower is no harm, but when it tries to get near and take those pretty flowers as theirs, they get hurt by its thorn. Same here as jiyong. He is good looking, everyone admires his looks, he looks kind that everyone thinks that he won't do anything bad to themselves, but when we know each other more, in the end, it is still the same. 

"You seem to care more about her than me," I gulp in frustation, my eyes gets red, trying to hold the tears from falling. 

"No, but I am just asking. What's wrong with asking?" he says, shrugging, and I can see him panic in this kind of situation.

"I mean, why her?" my voice becomes shaky. Right, why minji?

Again, I gulp in frustation and sobs, "I got into this physical fight because MinJi stated that actually you say that it is more comfortable to talk with her more than talking to me. Which means, she said you loved her more than you used to love me. And yes, if you are more comfortable with MinJi, just go with her, immediately. You're not a man to me, I don't have feelings for you actually, take that and mark my words. I HAVE NO FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO TAKE A GLANCE OF YOU. PERIOD."  I shout as loud as I can. He seems to be scaredwith me.

I immediately open the door of his car in the middle of traffic jam, and walk on the pavement as fast as I could and I decide to just stay in my bungallow for a few weeks, so he won't see me and he will be worried that he become stressed and worst of all, not having feelings towards MinJi anymore that he will live as a loner forever. His parents DON'T care about him at all. 

**>0<**

A/N: Nah, another update comment please. Either Way, Happy Valentine's Day! May your love with your boyfriend or Crush grow \(^o^)/