Chapter 15

It Will be Forever us

Dara  started from a clear, flowing river while Ji Yong, on the other side, starts from a dry part of the forest where there is no tree at all. Then all started to search for the things when the bell rings.

"where is it~" Dara murmured. She look around the whole forest just to look for the things. She looks at the tree away from her.

"Ah! There's something there!" she runs to the tree. But, she slipped into something.

"Ao!" she falls down. Then, when she put her hands on the ground to get up, she feel something.

"What's this?" she grasp the thing. Then she pick it up. "Woah! A big cloth!"

Its color is pink. Dara started to look for the school's name in it. And luckily, she found it fast. Then she fold it properly and neatly. She fold it so small that she can put it inside her pocket. But she still must rush to the tree away from her so other person will not take it. She run towards the tree away from her. She immediately pull out her hands but it is too late; Seunghyun has taken it.

"Dara, sorry" Seunghyun said.

Dara started to sharpen her stare at the thing. It is a backpack and its color is green.

"Oh, it's fine Seunghyun. I'm not gonna take that." she said.

"you can just pick 1 color only. Example if your first thing is white then the other things must be in the color white too. Understand?" The teacher said.

"Ye! Understand!" the students answered.

When Seunghyun turn around she saw a note in his pocket. She grabs it without Seunghyun knowing it. Its color is pink. And it is her color. But, she felt poor to Seunghyun who lost his note without him, knowing it.

"Seunghyun, are you thirsty?" she asked him.

"Quite thirsty. Wae?" he turn back.

"There, there is a flowing river. You can just take water there. It is quite clean. DOn't need to worry." she pat his shoulder.

"Thanks"

Then, Dara chuckle a bit. 

*yah, he's collecting every color.* she laughed.

Suddenly, Dara see the narrow streets 50 meters beside her.

*Finally! It's bright!* Dara thought. 

She run towards the narrow streets. She grab her flambeau and use the fire of long flambeau there.

"Dara. Is this what you call survival?" a girl with white dress asked her.

"AKhh!!! Help me Seunghyun! It's a ghost!" she run away from it. But, it catch up with her.

"Yah Dara" it holds her tightly. "It is me, bom."

Dara sigh in a relief when she see it is bom, not a ghost.

"What color do you have?" she asked her, panting.

"pink" Dara smiled.

"oh, mine is blue. You got such a feminine color." Bom laughed. 

"oh okay. I'm not asking actually" Dara leaves her.

Dara started to walk slowly out of the forest and to the home residents. Then right in front of her is a hung backpack like Seunghyun have but in the color of pink. She look thoroughly just to find out whether the thing is fake or real. But, she doesn't even see the tag of school.

*It's okay, I'll take it with me to put things there.* she thought.

When she open the backpack, it is full of cups and plates.

"Yah, disgusting cups and plates." she take it out of the backpack but then, when she look at the direction where the cups and plates are, she see a glance of the school's name.

"I better take this thing with me." 

She started to put the cups and plates back to the backpack. Then, she wanna put the cloth and the note. Firstly, she put the cloth first. But when she put her hand into the other pocket which must be the place where the note is, she can't find the note. 

"Where has it gone to?" she panicked.