2nd Memory

Memories of You

 

Ok all I have to do is ignore the fact that he's staring at me. Maybe he's not even staring at me, maybe he's looking somewhere else in my direction. 
So I try to go through class without letting his stare distract me, but it's a lot harder than I thought. Whenever I tried to do my work I could just see him out of the corner of my eye. It just kept bugging me. Thankfully time went by pretty quickly and it was already time for lunch. 
"Jira, how's school so far?" Hanie asks as she walks up to me.
"It's good I guess. I just-" I pause mid-sentence. Over Hanie's shoulder I see the same guy from class just staring this way. Why is he here? Is he like a stalker or something. It could just be a coincidence I guess. 
"You just what?" Hanie asks, interrupting my train of thought. 
"I've just been kinda paranoid I guess." 
"Wae? Something happened?" 
"We'll I'm not sure but I think that this guy's been staring at me ever since I introduced myself, it's a little creepy.." 
"Really? Who is it, do you know his name? You want me to talk to him for you?" She asks worried.
"Ani, you don't have to talk to him, I'm not even completely sure he's staring at me... But he's the guy standing behind you by the big tree." 
As she looks to see who it is she gasps with excitement and turns to me with a big smile. Is having a stalker a good thing? Before I can ask anything she grabs my arm and drags me from one place in the school to the other. As she drags me I still see that one dude just following us with his stare. 
"Omo! No way! What if it was love at first sight? I'm so jealous!" She says enthusiastically. 
"Um.. And a guy staring at me weirdly is a good thing because?"
"He's one of the guys I had told you about!" She says with a big smile on her face. 
"It's still weird that a guy would just stare like that though." I mumble.
"Ya! Be excited that one of the most attractive guys at this school is paying attention to you on your first day! You should try to talk to him! But I don't wanna be alone for lunch so just talk to him after school, arasso?"
"But unni I don't want to, it's weird!"
"Anyways lets go get some food, ne?" She says ignoring my argument.
I guess I could try talking to the guy after school, but I don't think it'll be in the way Hanie wants me to. 
 
~After School~
So the rest of class was just like the beginning of class. Me trying to do work and the guy next to me just staring the whole time. I mean he's cute and stuff and normally any girl would freak out if a cute guy stared at her, but I just feel weird being watched like that the whole time. So I decided to do what Hanie told me to do, talk. But I'm not gonna try to go totally aegyo or anything, I'm going to ask him what's up with the staring problems. 
As I walk out of class I see him not too far from me, and he's still staring like he has been doing for the whole day. I slowly go up to him and when I finally get to him, I don't know what to say. I'm never really good with confrontation. I really should have thought this through a little more. 
"You said that your name is Yoon Jira right?" He asks curiously. 
"Ne, that's how I had introduced myself. Now can I ask you a question?" I ask sorta shyly.
Without answering my question he just grabs my left arm and pulls back my sleeve, revealing a sort of deformed heart shaped scar. His facial expression becomes really happy, and he grabs onto my wrist and pulls me to walk with him. 
"Um, what are you doing?" I ask, getting irritated. 
It looks like he's too happy to hear me or something so I just get ignored. And I really try to pull away from his grip and try to use some of my weight to pull him back, but he really doesn't seem to notice that I'm fighting back. So he just keeps pulling me along until we get to this tree behind the school with some guys hanging around it.
"Hey you guys look Jiji is back!" The guy announces to all the others. 
Everyone looks up excitedly at me, except for one of them who's just has an annoyed look on his face and I just stare right back at all of them with a plain look in my eyes. Who's Jiji?...