4th Memory

Memories of You

 

~School~
So I get to class and when the bell rings, no Dongwoon or baby face.  The day I decide to apologize they decide to leave me alone in class. And be honest if feels weird here without Dongwoon sitting next to me, or without any of the guys trying to say hi to me as I walk to class. But I was being a jerk to them without them really deserving that sort of attitude, so I really shouldn't be surprised that l they aren't trying to get my attention anymore. 
So lunch finally comes by after a long morning of class. And me and Hanie meet up again.
"Jira, gwenchana?" She says with worry in her voice.
"Ne, I just feel sorta bad cause I haven't seen any of the guys today."
"But.. I thought you sad you didn't like them. Why do you want to hang out with them now?" 
"It's not that I didn't like them, it's just that it bugged me that they kept saying that I was Jiji and wouldn't listen when I said I wasn't." 
"You could have been nicer, you really should think stuff through more. You can't feel bad now after you made them feel bad, you'll look like a hypocrite." 
She's right I shouldn't be all hurt after I was a jerk to them just because they didn't show up to school. I just hope that they'll accept my apology and we can try to start over. 
"Don't worry pabo, they'll forgive you they're nice guys." Hanie says while patting my back.
"You're right unni... Wait how'd you know I was thinking about saying sorry?... And why is everyone calling me a pabo?!" 
"Cause I'm unni, that's why, if I didnt do any of that stuff I wouldn't be an unni. So just tell them pretty much what you told me and say sorry, arasso?"
"Ne unni."
 
~After School~ 
The rest of my day went normally, even though thanks to those guys I got used to stuff not being normal in two days. I just hope that I get the chance to apologize to them. Unni went to shop for clothes with her other friends so I just decided to walk home by myself, she needs time with her friends after just hanging with me for the past few days. But as I'm walking I see a group if dirty looking guys coming towards me. As they get closer and closer I realize that it's all the guys from school walking towards me. 
"Jiji! Lucky we found you!" Dongwoon says as he starts to run towards me. 
Seeing the guys this close I notice that they're all covered in dust and spiderwebs. 
"What happened to you guys why are you all so dusty?" I ask in shock.
"Here Jiji! Look in here, maybe you'll finally remember all if the good times we had." The guy with big lips tells me while handing me something.
I look down at a torn up scrapbook that says "Super Adventures" on it with really sloppy hand writing. I open up the book and on the first page I see a picture of me when I was younger. Then on the pages after it has a picture of what I think is all of the guys one by one. And after those pictures are group pictures of everyone, and in all the pictures it looks like I'm in between Junhyung and baby face. The last picture in the book is of all of us playing by a river. 
And all of a sudden my head starts hurting and I start seeing random images of kids running and sounds of a river and laughter. The pain in my head makes me wobble a bit, but right after that I get back to normal. 
What was that though? Were those old memories? It had all of the guys in it too, so does that mean we really did know each other? So then this whole time I've been Jiji, but I've acted like such a jerk? Why didn't I ever think of that before?!
"Gwenchana?" All the guys ask in unison.
"Ne, I'm not exactly sure, but I think I got some of my memory back." 
They all give me a confused look when I say that my memory 'came back'. So I decide to explain the accident and that I lost my memory, which is the reason I didn't know who any of them were. 
"Wow, Jiji! We knew about the accident but no one ever told us that you lost your memory. We never got to see you after that day." Dongwoon says in shock.
"Well, I guess the good thing is that everything is cleared up now right? Also, mianhe, for being so mean to you guys and not remembering anything." 
"Gwenchana, Jiji it's nothing to worry about now. But since you have no memory of who we are we should reintroduce ourselves. I'll start!
Anyeong! Lee Gikwang, it's very nice to see you again. You can call me oppa if you'd like!" Gikwang says with a big smile on his face. 
And one by one the guys reintroduce themselves to me, Dongwoon, Junhyung, Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Yoseob. They all had suggested that I call them oppa, except for Yoseob, he didn't seem as enthusiastic as the others, I wonder why though, we look so close in the pictures.