20th Memory

Memories of You

 

How can I not be sure? Just because of one stupid week? Aish Jira you pabo! I hit myself on the head with my fist, and Hanie notices. 
"Guy problems?" She asks. 
"Ne." 
"Tell me! I wanna know!" She says excitedly.
"I guess I should ask for help. So..." 
I tell her all the stuff with Yoseob and Junhyung. And how now I'm freaking out because I have no idea who to chose. 
"Wow, pabo! Why'd you hangout with another guy when it just made you all confused?" She pulls my hair. 
"I don't like being alone at lunch!"
"Great excuse." She says sarcastically.
"Ya! I thought you were going to help me!" 
"I will. But answer a few questions first... What do you feel when your with Junhyung?" She asks calmly.
"I feel happy, loved, and protected."
"And with Yoseob?" 
"I feel happy, nervous, excited, hyper, shy, and a whole bunch of other weird things."
"Now think about your answers and how different they are." 
I think about each of the questions and the answers I gave and find my answer, and it's not exactly what I was hoping for... 
"I.. Have to choose Yoseob don't I?" I say in shock. 
"Ne." She nods. 
"I can't believe it.." 
"You can't deny your feelings. At least now you know who to chose for sure."
"But then Junhyung.."
"No buts. It's better off to let him know then to lead him on." 
No buts, people seem to keep telling me that. She is right though. And I should be happy that I know who I want to be with, but the thought of Junhyung's face being sad like that. I guess it's just a decision that has to be made, tomorrow morning I'll tell Junhyung my decision.. I want to be with Yoseob. 
 
~~~~~
"Ani! Oppa please don't!" The little girl pleads. 
The little Yoseob just puts on an evil smile on his face and pushes the girl into the river and rocks. 
The last thing the girl remembers is screaming and her hand reaching out for the boy who pushed her into the river. 
~~~~~
 
It's morning now, and I wake up crying. Was that a memory? No way... Did Yoseob cause my accident? And he didn't say anything? Maybe it was just a nightmare... But it seemed so much like my memory... 
 
~School~ 
"Jiji!" Yoseob hugs me while I'm sitting at my desk. 
"Hey." I say without looking at him. 
"Look! I brought sushi with me today! If you're nice to me today I might share some with you!" 
"Great." I say sarcastically. 
"Gwenchana? You don't seem like yourself." He tilts his head. 
"It's just that I had a rough night." 
"Ani, you can't hide anything from me. Tell me!" He pulls at my sleeve. 
"Do you really want to know what's bothering me?" I ask him seriously. 
"Of course. I'm worried." 
I stand up and wave my hand for him to follow me outside. 
"Can I ask you something?" I ask. 
"Ne." 
"Did you cause my accident?"
Yoseob face goes pale and his eyes widen. 
"Did you?" I ask again. 
"Mianhe... I didn't... Mianhe.." He says tears filling up his eyes. 
"You caused my accident and didn't tell me anything?"
"Mianhe... Mianhe..." He repeats. 
"I can't believe it.." I say in shock. 
Before we can say anything else the bell rings for class, so we both go to our seats. 
I don't pay attention in class, instead I just put my head down and think. This whole time I was falling in love with the person who caused me to lose all of my memories. He let me fall in love with him without ever telling me the truth, he tricked me. Right now my mind is telling me to just get over him and go to Junhyung. But my heart hurts, it keeps telling me to stay with him..