17th Memory

Memories of You

 

We finally made it to the day of our presentation and I can feel the stage fright kicking in. I'm really shy in front of people, especially now that I have to preform even though I haven't practiced in a while. I had to dress all frilly for the presentation a nice dress and stuff, feels weird to wear a dress at school though. The guys kinda dressed up too. Both of them are in nice shirts and ties, looks cute on them. Before the bell starts the three of us meet up in class to set up. Dongwoon brings out his piano and Yoseob just sits with a sour expression on his face waiting for us to be able to present. Finally the bell rings and everyone comes inside. We start out with talking about some research we did about music and dance. Then the big event, the dance and song. As me and Yoseob dance I get kinda excited at the parts when we dance close, we're making alot of eye contact too. The song lyrics are getting to me too, the whole lover thing and stuff. I feel like if I'm singing it with Yoseob I can actually understand the lyrics...
Aish! Focus on the dance! Don't think about that he's nothing anymore. 
So we finish our performance, and the class cheers for us pretty loudly. Based on their reaction I think it went well. After we just go to our seats to watch the other presentations. Dongwoon high fives me and Yoseob saying we both did really good. It was fun to get to dance and sing with him again...
 
~Lunch~ 
I yawn as I walk out of class, those presentations are so boring! I don't want to sound too confident, but I'm pretty sure our presentation was the best! It Junhyung's turn to bring lunch today, I really hope he brought sushi, that sounds really good right now. I can't wait!!
Wait.. Something's grabbing on to my arm. And what ever it is it's pulling me towards it. Before I can realize anything though I feel myself in the embrace of someone. I don't know who it is but this hug feels full of love. I wonder if its Junhyung and he wanted to scare me. He would do something like this. 
"I'm so sorry Jiji." The stranger's voice says.
Hold on, I know this voice... It's.. No way.. 
"Yoseob?" I say slowly pulling away from him hug. 
"I've been trying.. I really have but I just can't.. And that dance it just made it all worse.. I can't do this anymore." 
"What are you taking about?" 
"I can't stop liking you! It's like no matter what I do you won't get out of my head. And when I feel like I start to get over you something happens and I fall for you again."
"Yoseob-ah.." 
"You don't have to say anything. I want to at least have you as my friend. Even if I can't have you the way I want, I still want to have you close to me." He says hugging me again. 
He likes me still? Why? Why now? I was starting to build up my relationship with Junhyung again. Then you come along and say these things and make me feel uneasy again. I just don't know how to get rid of these thoughts, and these memories of you if you're so close by. But then if you're far away I still feel confused. So what do I do? 
Yoseob suddenly lets go of me, and when I look up at him he's staring to the left with a look of shock on his face. I look to the left and feel my heart drop, it's Junhyung.