10th Memory

Memories of You

 

~School~
I awkwardly speed walk into school because both me and Hanie forgot to set the alarm for this morning so now we're a half hour late to school. I get inside class and half the class just stares at me when I walk in which just makes me feel more awkward. The teacher sees me walk in too but it doesn't look like he really cares since everyone's just working on their projects anyways. I look at the class to see where Dongwoon and Yoseob are and I see them by the wall of the class room playing around. When I get to the table Dongwoon greets me with a smile, and Yoseob face goes from happy to plain. Whatever I'll just try to ignore him. 
"Good morning you guys! What you up to?" I say with a smile.
"Not much, we were supposed to be planning when to practice and stuff. But we just ended up messing around the whole time. Why were you late?" Dongwoon asks.
"I just slept in by accident cause I forgot to set my alarm." 
"I was kinda hoping you weren't going to come to school today. My day was going so well so far too." Yoseob says looking at me evilly. 
I didn't hear it. I didn't hear it. I have to calm down, can't let him drag me into his stupidity. 
So we start planning out our project and decide that our presentation is gonna be a dance with music and a couple of us singing. 
"So who should be the pair that does the singing and dancing? I know Yoseob can sing. Can you Jiji?" Dongwoon asks me. 
"She barely has a nice talking voice! What makes you think she's good at singing?" Yoseob says before I can even say anything. 
"Aish! Why do you have to be so mean? I haven't done anything to you but you treat me like I've done something terrible to you!" I say, staring at him angrily. 
"Calm down both of you guys! People are gonna start to stare. I'll just do the music and you two dance and sing arasso?" Dongwoon says quietly and firmly. 
After me and Yoseob just sit there like scolded little kids while Dongwoon writes stuff down on paper. Then he just quietly hands both of us a piece of paper of how the rehearsals should go. The first few times it'll be us three practicing the timing of everything. And the other times.. Damn.. I have to rehearse with the little brat by myself. So I sit there for a bit while Dongwoon looks like he's starting to work on the song, and I would help of he ever asked for any. So we just do that until lunch, and when I get out of class I see Junhyung outside of class waiting for someone. But when I see him I get this weird feeling in my stomach, it's weird feels all tingly and stuff. 
"Hey Jiji! I was waiting for you." Junhyung says as he walks up to me.
"Me? Really?" 
"Yeah, I thought we could just hang out during lunch today."
"We hung out on the weekend though. You sure you're not going to get bored of me?" 
"Yeah you're right you are boring. I'll just eat my sushi all by myself then." He says turning away with a smirk. 
"Ani! Don't go! I'll try my best not to be boring! Come back sushi!" I say catching up to Junhyung. 
We go to one of the school's hallways that's kinda empty and sit down to eat. Junhyung sets out the beautiful sushi, and two pairs of chopsticks. Oh crap, chopsticks, I don't know how to use them I really never had to learn how. I should try to use them so I don't embarrass myself, I've seen people use these on tv lots of times, it's easy. So I put the chopsticks into my hand and try to pick up to sushi. It falls right back on to the plate, so I try again, still falls. Junhyung just looks at me for a few seconds and then hits me on the forehead with his chopsticks. 
"Ya! What was that for?" I say while rubbing my forehead. 
"For being stupid! How can you not know how to do something as simple as using chopsticks?"  
"No one ever taught me! I never really had to learn how." 
"Aish, now I have to teach you instead of spending this time eating my food." He says standing up and sitting at my left while putting his arm around me. 
Ah! He's so close! Why does he have his arm around me. 
"What are you doing?" I ask awkwardly. 
"Teaching you how to use chopsticks. Now put you hand into mine while holding your chopsticks." 
So I do as he says and put the back of my hand into his hand while holding the chopsticks. He makes my fingers like his and we pick up a piece of sushi, and he makes me point it towards us and I figure that he's gonna make me eat the sushi, so I open my mouth. Then I see the sushi going past me and into Junhyung's mouth. 
"Ya! That was my sushi!" 
"Ani! That was my reward for teaching you how to use chopsticks!" He says with a smirk. 
"Aish, I wanted sushi first!" I pout.
 So we just eat together until there's one piece left, who's gonna get to eat it?
"You eat it." Junhyung says pushing the sushi towards me. 
"Ani, you eat it." 
"You!" 
We fight over who eats the sushi until it finally decide to pick the sushi up with my chopsticks. 
"Fina-" I stop him from talking by stuffing the sushi into his open mouth. 
When he looks up at me all shocked, I just stick my tongue out and run away. Lucky for me when he was chasing me the bell rang and I ran straight to my classroom. Damn that's tiring, but he looked so cute when he got mad. So in class all that we do is learn some weird equations, and read weird some books about stuff no one really cares about, but while the teacher's teaching I just doodle little hearts and stuff on my paper. Finally after a bunch of boring lessons it's finally time to go home. I get to the front gate and Junhyung looks like he's waiting for someone. 
"Ya! Jira, I'll walk you home today. Arasso?" He says holding out his hand. 
I grab his hand and we walk together hand-in-hand. We swing are hands together back and forth as we're walking. And then Junhyung makes a sudden stop. 
"Gewenchana?" I ask him.
"Ne, I just want to ask you something." 
"What is it?"
"Well we've gotten closer and we've started hanging out and stuff. We even hold hands when we're walking." 
"That's true, but what do you wanna ask me?" 
"I was thinking, since we pretty much do everything a couple does. Do you wanna go out with me?"