12th Memory

Memories of You

 

"Ya, that's not funny." Junhyung says while letting go of Yoseob. 
"Come on, you know I'm kidding." Yoseob says with a really fake smile.
Junhyung just kinda chuckles and gives Yoseob a smile. Too bad Yoseob isn't kidding, I know he doesn't like me.
 
~Class~
So as usual for our morning classes we go into our groups and work on all of our projects. The only bad thing is I dislike one third of my group, Yang Yoseob. So we spend the majority of the time in class thinking about what song we're gonna do, and the dance that comes with it. 
"How about "Things I Want To do if I Had a Lover" by G.na featuring Rain. " I suggest.
"But then I have to act like I actually like you." Yoseob mumbles loud enough for me to hear.
"It's not like I like you either, but it's a good song that we can make a dance for." 
"I like the idea, lets go with it hyung." Dongwoon tells Yoseob. 
"Ani! Wae? I don't wanna act like I'm in love with her." Yoseob pouts while tugging  Dongwoon's arm.
"Aish, don't be such a baby, it's all pretend." I say, annoyed.
"I don't even want to pretend that I like you!" 
"Hyung, I'm sorry but I'm going for that song. It's a good song that people in the class will relate to. It's two against one." Dongwoon says trying to calm Yoseob down.
Yoseob decides to finally give up since he sees that it's pointless to fight. So he just sits there and pouts like a little kid, so stupid. So finally after having to watch the guys pout for like a half hour we get to go to lunch. I find Junhyung waiting right outside of the classroom waiting for me. 
"Gwenchana? You look a little angry." Junhyung tilts his head.
"Ani, nothing major." 
"Come on tell me, you gonna start keeping secrets when we just started going out? Come on." He says poking my side. 
"Ani, that tickles." I laugh. 
"I'm not gonna stop till you tell me." 
"Arasso, it's Yoseob. He's such a jerk to me and I don't know why." 
"Really? But when we were kids you guys were so close."
"That's the same thing that I'm thinking." 
"Aish, I can't have my best friend and girlfriend fighting all of the time though."
"Tell him that not me." 
"But you fight back with him." 
"But still.."
"Come on please? I don't want to take sides between my girlfriend and best friend, just try, for me. Arasso?" He says pouting.
"I really don't have a choice do I? I guess I'll try." 
 
~~~~
"Yoseob oppa!!" 
"Ne, Jiji?" 
"Are we gonna be together forever?"
"Of course. We have to be together forever!" A little Yoseob says holding out his hand. 
"Promise?" The little girl says squeezing his hand. 
"Promise! Now lets go get some chocolate! I love that stuff!" He smiles while squeezing her hand back.
~~~~
 
What was that dream? Yoseob was actually being nice to me. And he was so small. Was that a memory? I mean I guess it could be one. Or maybe I just dreamt about him because Junhyung says that I have to be nice. Well either way it was really cute. Maybe there's a clue in there that'll help me get close to him again. 
 
~School~
"Good morning Yoseob." I smile while putting a small gift bag on his desk. 
"What the hell is this?" He asks rudely. 
"You're supposed to open it stupid." 
"Chocolates? Why are you giving me chocolates? Did you poison them?" He gives me this scared look.
"Ani, I'm just trying to be nice for once." I giggle.
He opens the box of chocolates and takes one out, he looks at it from all angles, and sniffs it. He hands me the box. 
"You eat one first." He demands.
I grab one of the chocolates and let my head fall right on the desk. 
"Ya. Jira.. Are you dead?" He asks while poking my head.
"I knew these were poisoned." He throws the box of chocolates on the desk. 
"You don't care that I'm dead?" I raise my head up. 
"I knew you were faking it, I'm not stupid like some people. Plus even if you were dead it probably wouldn't be that bad." He pops a chocolate into his mouth.
"So what you're saying is you wouldn't care if I'm dead?" 
"Not that much.."
"I don't think that's something you say to a person, especially if they're trying to be nice to you." 
"I never asked you to be nice to me now did I? I don't care if you're nice to me or not it won't make a difference to me." 
"If that's how you really want it to be, I'll stop then."
I'm not sure exactly of he meant it or not. But those words hurt, and I don't know why they hurt so much.