11th Memory

Memories of You

 

I find myself slightly blushing at the question. Should I go out with him, it's not like we barely know each other, we've been hanging out for like a month, but still isn't that a little fast? It's not like I don't like him I do. Well if I like him I guess I should say yes right? Aish, it still seems fast to me though!
"Hello? Jira?" Junhyung says waving his hand I'm my face. 
"Oh sorry, I zoned out." 
"So, what's your answer?" 
"Hmm... I might need sometime to figure out my answer.." I say starting to walk again. 
"Aish, do you really have to think that much about this?" He says with a slight pout.
"Ne, if you really like me you'll just have to wait." I say sticking my tongue out. 
"I'm not gonna wait that long! I have a bunch of girls just dreaming of the chance to date me!" 
So we just keep walking while Junhyung just kinda pouts like a little kid, until we finally get to my house. 
"I'll see you tomorrow Jiji." 
"Wait Junhyung I have to tell you a secret!" I say while pulling him back. 
"Aish, what's so important?" He says leaning in so I can whisper the secret in his ear. 
I look around first to make sure no one's around. I go on my tiptoes and give him a kiss on the cheek and run to the front door. 
"By the way that's a yes!" I yell at him before closing the door. I just run into upstairs and into my room. I jump onto my bed and squeal into my pillow. Then while I'm just totally spazzing out I get a text. 
Ya, what kind of response is that? Is that really how you confess to your boyfriend? Aish, my girlfriend is so strange. 
So mean, calling his girlfriend strange. Strange or not, I'm still his girlfriend. His girlfriend.. Ah!! It's so nice to say! 
I was so busy spazzing out that I didn't realize Hanie come into the room. 
"Umm.. You okay Jira?" She says poking my side. 
"Ne, I'm great!" I say with a wide smile.
"Why so happy? Did something happen?" She asks looking at me like a weirdo.
"Ne."
"Don't just keep saying ne, tell me what happened!" She demands, irritated.
"Arasso I'll tell you..I have a boyfriend."
"Really?! Who? Who?"  She asks wide eyed.
"Junhyung.." I say slightly blushing. 
"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you!" She almost yells while hugging me. 
"Ya, calm down will you? I'm the one going out with him not you. If Doojoon saw you like this he'd be jealous." I tease.
"I don't know what you're talking about." She says slightly blushing. 
"Sure you don't.." 
And somehow me and her end up just sitting on our beds talking about a bunch of random stuff. Like guys, secrets, weird habits, our futures, just a lot of bonding time. And. She finally decides to tell me the secret I already knew. 
"I really like Doojoon. And that day on the beach we ditched everybody just to hangout with each other but after that nothing has really happened."
"I kinda noticed.. But just go for it! I mean I bet he likes you too but he just doesn't show it since he's a cool guy." 
And Hanie just gets quiet and all thinky about it and then I finally realize that it got really late while we were talking. So I just get ready for bed like normal and as I'm about to lay my head on my pillow I get a text.
Goodnight pabo! 
-Junhyung 
Aish, pabo really? I haven't gotten called that in a while. But it's still sweet to get a goodnight text. So I decide to send him one too:
Goodnight.. Actually not goodnight, I hope a monster comes and steals you!
-Jira 
I could wait for a response but I'm sleepy. So I have to do the only thing I can do when I'm sleepy... Sleep!
 
~School~
I'm walking into school with Hanie, and all of a sudden I feel someone grab my hip. 
"Good morning Jiji." Junhyung says while giving me a peck on the cheek. 
"Morning Junhyung!" I say with a wide smile. 
"I'm not Junhyung, call me oppa, that's what I am aren't I?" He says with a smirk. 
"Aish, really? Do I have to? Arasso oppa." I say that last part kinda shyly. 
"Well I'd rather not feel like a third wheel so.. I'm just gonna go." Hanie say while awkwardly walking away. 
Me and Junhyung keep walking until we somehow end up in front of all of the guys. 
"Well you guys look close." Gikwang says looking at Junhyung's hand on my hip. 
"That's how a couple should look shouldn't they?" Junhyung smirks.
"You two? Congrats hyung." Dongwoon says while patting Junhyung on the back. 
Everyone looks happily at us, but I feel kinda weird that everyone is looking. Yoseob goes up to Junhyung and gives him a hug. I thought he would be a jerk about this. Looks like he decided to be mature for once. 
"I'm so sorry for you man. You don't have to go through this if you don't want to." I hear Yoseob whisper into Junhyung's ear. 
What the hell?