13th Memory

Memories of You

 

I tried to shake off Yoseob's words and went through the rest of my day like normal. When Junhyung asked my how the whole friend thing was going I just lied and said we got a chance to get a lot closer today. I still don't get how those words hurt so much if I'm not even close to him. 
When I got home Hanie somehow noticed that something was wrong with me, so I decided that I had to tell at least one person so that this wouldn't just keep confusing me.
"What the hell is his problem? Why don't you just tell Junhyungssi? He'll set that jerk straight!" Unni almost yells.
"I can't do that unni! They're best friends, I don't wanna be the reason he ruins his friendship." 
"Then just don't be anywhere near him and don't talk to him." 
"I can't do that we have to keep working on the project." 
"Aish, fine don't say anything else besides the necessary, if he tries to insult you then just sit there. Be emotionless. And I don't want you to be anywhere near him after that project is over arasso?" She demands.
"Arasso, omma." I tease. 
 
~~~~ 
"Mianhe Jiji!" Yoseob screams as he follows her. 
"Ani! I'm not gonna forgive you." The girl pouts.
"I'll do get you anything! Just tell me." Yoseob pleads. 
"Fine, get me a red balloon." 
"Arasso! Just wait here." Little Yoseob says running away. 
-A Little Later-
"Jiji! Here's the balloon you wanted." Yoseob says panting. 
"Arasso oppa, I forgive you, but now every time you say sorry you have to get me one of these." The girl jokes.
"Gomawo for forgiving me Jiji. I'll get you any balloon you want as long as it makes you happy." 
~~~~ 
 
Another memory? And it was a cheesy one too. Why are they all of Yoseob though. I'd rather not have him in my dreams, I want to remember Junhyung and everyone else.
 
~School~ 
"Morning Dongwoon!" I say as we get into our group. 
"Morning! Now we should start planning what our dance moves are gonna be like."
"I was thinking something simple for the dumb one in our group, so that way she won't mess it up." Yoseob smirks.
"I'm not sure what we could do. I was thinking a mix of ballroom and modern pop dances." I suggest.
"Hey that sounds like a good idea, so that way it can match the lyrics and the beat." Dongwoon approves.
"Are you sure that's not gonna be to complicated for you?" 
Me and Dongwoon just go along with some more of the planning like outfits and other small stuff. And through out the whole time Yoseob tries to come up with ways to annoy me as I'm planning.
"Ya, ugly, this is no fun if you don't react." He complains while putting his hand on top of the paper I'm writing on.
"Can you move your hand please?" 
"Ani! Why aren't you reacting to anything I say to you? You usually get all defensive."
"You said it wouldn't be that bad if I were dead right? Then just act like I'm dead, shouldn't be that hard should it?"
"Ya, you're mad about that? I was just kidding!" 
"It didn't really sound like you were kidding. Plus we aren't friends anyways so why should it matter to you whether we talk or not." 
"Because it's fun to make fun of you, I like to see how you react 'cause you're usually so good at defending yourself." 
"Well even if it was for fun I think you went a little too far yesterday." 
"Jiji I'm really sorry. Forgive me!" He pleads. 
"You think calling me Jiji is going to help you? Even if you say sorry a thousand times I can't just forgive you. You have to do something else, something special, and you have to remember it yourself. Maybe then I'll forgive you." 
"What are you talking about?" He tilts his head. 
"You're gonna have to figure that out yourself, now can you please move your hand?" I gently move his hand over.
He walks away to his desk in deep thought, I wonder if he's gonna remember.