22nd Memory

Memories of You

 

He has my wrist in a firm grasp, it really hurts.
"Ya, oppa. What's going on?" I ask.
He doesn't say anything and stays with that serious look on his face, it's really scary seeing him like this. He's not normal, this is like a different side of him I haven't seen before. We get to the back of the school and he hanks my arm really hard again and pins me forcefully against the wall. 
"What was going on just now?" He asks.
"W-what do you mean?" I'm shaking.
"With Yoseob, what were you two doing in there?" 
"N-nothing, we were just talking."
"You weren't doing anything else?" His voice starts getting softer. 
"Ani! I told you I'm over him, especially after what he did to me." 
"You're my girl remember that."
He leans in for a kiss, but I slightly turn my head away. He doesn't let that stop him and presses his lips against mine so forcefully that I hit my head against the wall. He kisses me for a while and I try pushing him back but he tightens his grip and pushes me back more. Then he finally lets me go, and walks away.
Damn my wrists hurt.. What was that though? He's never freaked out like this before, it was really shocking. And then afterwards he just went back to normal as if nothing had happened. There's something going on with him, maybe it's just his jealousy getting a little out if hand. Yeah, that's it, this was just a one time thing.. Nothing to worry about.. 
 
~Night~
~~~~~~
Yoseob and a little girl are playing with building blocks together to make a house. 
"Oppa! Lets get a house like this when we're big and live together, arasso?"
"Arasso Jiji!"
A little Junhyung comes by and knocks the house down. 
"Ya! Junhyung! Why'd you do that? Jiji's crying now!" Yoseob scolds Junhyung.
"How come she always plays with you? I wanna play with Jiji too! It's no fair!" Junhyung yells. 
~~~~~~
 
Another memory huh? It had Junhyung oppa in it this time. I guess he was always the jealous type. Even as a kid. 
 
~School~
So the first thing we do in class is get into our groups to keep working on our projects. 
"Morning Jiji!" Yoseob smiles.
"Morning." I keep my eyes on my paper.
I act coldly to him through the entire time we're working. I don't want to act like this, but I don't want to have to see Junhyung like that again, he might even get worse the next time. I have to avoid that happening at all costs. As I'm writing I look at my wrists and see small bruises. Did Junhyung make those? No way.. My skins probably just sensitive to something.
 
~Lunch~ 
When I walk out of class I see Junhyung waiting for me like normal. The only different thing today is that he's holding a rose. 
"What's the rose for oppa?"
"It's to say sorry about what happened yesterday. I over reacted." He pouts.
"Aigoo, how can I not forgive you when you act this sweet? Arasso oppa, just don't let that happen again." 
"Gomawo Jiji." He leans is and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. 
These kisses of his, they feel so good and sweet. I'm pretty sure yesterday was just a little mistake, jealousy happens to everyone. It especially shows right now with how sweetly he's apologizing. 
 
~~~~~~
"Jiji! No!" Yoseob yells reaching his hand out to the little girl. 
Everything goes blank for a bit but then something happens..
"I'm so sorry Jiji! Please don't die! Please.. Mianhe.. Mianhe! I didn't want this to happen.. We were just playing" Yoseob sobs while holding the girls hand.
~~~~~~
 
Yoseob caused my accident.. By accident? He didn't just push me into the river then?... Aish, I should have let him explain that all before... It's too late to go back now.. He has a girlfriend already.. And I'm with... Junhyung...