15th Memory

Memories of You

 

So I try to get up quickly after realizing what my lips are doing with his. I can't believe we just kissed, it was an accident though. So it should be that big of a deal should it. Yoseob gets up after I do and we just stare at each other for a bit.
"Umm... G-good rehearsal. Lets try not to do that on the day of the presentation though. Okay?" I say grabbing my stuff and walking out of the room. 
I don't think he said anything before I walked out of the room. Maybe he did and I was in too much of a rush. That was such an awkward exit though. An accidental kiss shouldn't be this big if a deal should it? I mean that's what it was, just an accident right. But still even though it was an accident I had to get out of there as fast as I could. Because.. I sorta kinda, in some strange way... Liked it. 
Aish, Jira what the hell is the matter with you? You have a boyfriend and you haven't even kissed him yet. Although here you are kissing one of your friends and your boyfriend's best friend by accident and liking it? I can't do that to Junhyung. Why would I like it though? I mean we're just friends aren't we? Plus Yoseob probably doesn't even feel the same way, he probably just saw it as a little accident, nothing more. 
 
~Next Day~
As I'm heading to class I feel a mixture of embarrassment, nervousness and excitement to see Yoseob. But I'm not sure of I should be feeling these kinds if feelings, I have a great boyfriend, I shouldn't feel like this for another guy. So class starts and we get in our groups.
"How was your guy's rehearsal?" Dongwoon asks. 
"I-it was good." Embarrassed remembering what happened.
"What are you talking about you did terribly stop trying to cover up your bad dancing." Yoseob says rudely.
"What do you mean I did bad it was one mistake." I defend myself.
"Not only your dancing you were off pitch too! I had to cover it up with my own voice." 
"What happened? I thought you guys were starting to get along." Dongwoon asks. 
"I was just trying to make this project work but I'm getting tired of trying to be nice to someone like her." Yoseob says giving me a dirty look. 
"What the hell? What's your problem?! We were getting along like really good friends, you can't tell me that was all fake." 
"Sorry to have to tell you the truth, but like they say the truth hurts." He smirks. 
I really don't know how to respond so I just stay kinda quiet. Dongwoon just stares at us both of us kinda awkwardly. Why did Yoseob go back to his old jerky self so fast? What the hell did I do? I don't like fighting with him like this, I wanna get to mess around with him and laugh and have fun, all the stuff we normally do. I loved how we were, and this was all only a day ago. I already miss it all, it just stopped so quickly. Was it the kiss or something? Did it get him mad? Does he think I did it on purpose? I knew he wasn't gonna feel the same, so I shouldn't be too surprised. But.. Why does he have to react like this. His words hurt, thinking that all of that was fake hurts. There's no way..I can't accept this, it's not like him.
~Lunch~
"Ya, Yoseob-ah we new to talk.."