5th Memory

Memories of You

 

"Hey since the whole gang is back together how bout we all go out and celebrate? We should go to that one fair that's gonna be on the beach this weekend!" Doojoon recommends to everyone. 
All the other guys just nod in agreement with what their hyung says. 
The beach sounds fun! Won't it look weird that I'm the only chick with a bunch if guys though? But I can't say no just because of that. I really wanna go to the fair too. 
"That sounds like a good idea! But can my cousin Hanie go?" 
"Yeah! For sure! The more the merrier!" Doojoon says almost immediately. That was a really fast response.. Hanie is gonna be happy that she gets to hang out with the guys this weekend. 
 
~Weekend~
"Omo! I still can't believe it! I get to hang out with the guys today! Me!" Hanie says, totally spazzing out as we walk to the fair.
"Calm down unni! If unni keeps acting like this all the guys will think you're weird!" 
"Arasso, I'll try... Can I just try one more time? Just to make sure it's out of my system?" She pleads.
"Fine just yell into this.." I say while handing her my sweater. 
She grabs my sweater, pushes it into her face, and screams into it. I didn't think that going out would make her this happy. 
When we finally get to the beach we find the guys standing by the entrance. 
"Hey you guys!" I wave at them, while Hanie just stands next to me smiling silently. 
"Hi Jiji!" Junhyung says first with a small smirk on his face. 
"Hey Jiji!.... Hi Hanie!" Doojoon says with a wide smile in his face, his eyes glued on Hanie. 
"H-hi Doojoonssi.." Hanie says shyly. I've never seen my unni being shy towards anyone, it's weird. 
So we all walk together into the fair. And you know I'm expecting some fun rides, cool games, awesome music, a big fair that's almost like an amusement park. But when we get inside its different than I expected. It looks like there's only like three good rides (not counting the ferris wheel), a bunch if kiddy rides, games that I could make in my backyard and they would be better, and music I've never even heard of. Why did they act like this place was a big deal? Well I guess a good thing is that there aren't too many people here. 
"I know it doesn't look like much but this place holds a lot of old memories." Dongwoon says interrupting my thoughts. 
"What do you mean?" 
"Well they've had this fair here every year since we were kids, and we would always come here together and ride all the rides. I know you don't remember it, but since we're all here maybe this could help you remember." 
So I guess this place is a lot more special than it looks..
The first thing we all do is get some ice cream.  But after we get the ice cream Hanie disappears, and at first I get all worried but the guys tell me she should be okay because she left with Doojoon. How'd everyone else notice that but me? Whatever, I'm pretty sure my unni is doing pretty well, good luck to her. So the rest of us go on the only good rides, like a bunch if times, the lines were all short and again they were the only rides that looked fun. There was the ride where it flipped you around a bunch of times, a boat that would swing back in forth pretty high (it made my stomach feel weird every time we went down though), and a ride that held you to the wall and spun you around a bunch of times. After we spent like two hours doing that I had to go to the bathroom. So I do my... Business and check how I'm looking in the mirror. But I get distracted when I'm looking at the mirror cause I end up making a bunch if dumb faces. When I walk out if the bathroom the only person waiting for me is Junhyung. 
"What happened to everyone else?"
"Well they said that you were taking to long and they got hungry, so they said that they would meet us at the food stands when you were done." 
Did I really take that long? Maybe cause I was playing in the mirror, but they don't know that. All they knew was that I was that I was in the bathroom so... Omo! I hope they didn't get the wrong idea, that would be embarrassing.. 
So we walk over to the food stands and none of them are there. 
"Hold on I'll call them to find out where they are." Junhyung says while reaching in his pocket for his phone. 
He doesn't find it in the first pocket, so he looks in his other pocket, still nothing, then he just pats his pockets and gets a worried look on his face. 
"What's the matter?" I ask. 
"Gikwang has my phone, I gave it to him while we were waiting for you cause he got bored and wanted to play a game." 
"That's no big deal you can just use my phone." I say calmly while handing him my phone. 
He grabs my phone, and goes to the dial pad. He starts dialing a number but then erases it, then he tries again but erases that number too. Then after a few more tries he just looks up at me from the phone. 
"You don't know any of the numbers do you?" I say giggling at him.
"Well who remembers phone numbers anymore!? This fair isn't that big anyways, we can find them eventually." He says embarrassed and starts walking. I can't help but laugh at his embarrassment.
"Ya! What're you laughing at! I didn't say anything funny." He says getting more embarrassed.
"It's not like what you said is funny. It's just cute that a guy that looks so cool can get embarrassed so easily." I say trying not to laugh anymore.
"I'm cool! Who do you think you're talking to?  I'm Yong Junhyung! Best-"
 Mr. Cool was too busy proving himself that he didn't see where he was going and bumped into a pole. I couldn't hold back my laughter.
"Aish! Why didn't you tell me about the pole!?" He says while rubbing his face. 
"Mianhe, I was to busy trying to pay attention to how cool you said you were." 
"I'll only forgive you if you buy me food." He demands.
"Wae? Don't guys usually buy food for girls?" 
"Some guys do, but cool guys, like me, have girls buy food for them. It's a price you must pay for my forgiveness. Come on I know where I wanna go." He says walking ahead of me.