7th Memory

Memories of You

 

As his face gets closer he starts to close his eyes.
Is he doing what I think he's doing? But we've only hung out once. Well actually we've hung out a lot I just don't remember anything.. Should I go along with it? It seems a little fast though...
All of this goes through my mind as he gets closer now with his eyes closed, I can only think of one thing to do.. 
"Yay! I win! Too bad you closed your eyes." I say throwing my hands 
in the air and increasing the distance between us. 
Thankfully, the Ferris wheel started moving again before anything else could happen. We just walk silently to the front gate of the fair and as I'm about to say bye, Junhyung tries to start talking. 
"So how you gonna get home?... Your cousin doesn't seem to be close by." He says kinda awkwardly.
"I can just walk home alone." I answer trying to avoid eye contact. 
"I'll walk you home, can't let a girl walk home alone."
Before I can say anything he starts walking ahead of me. I guess if we don't talk the walk won't be too bad... I was way off this silence is so awkward! Why did he have to walk me home? I would have been fine by myself! It's weird being with him right now. 
"Oh look we made it to my house!"
"Oh, uh, ok... So I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow." He says turning to walk away. 
I stand by the gate of the house waving at wait for him to turn the corner. Once he turns the corner I start actually walking home. The house I called my home just now was just a random house, I just said it was my house so he would go home. I know lying is bad, but I didn't want to stay in that awkward environment anymore. 
As I'm walking home I keep trying to think about why he would want to kiss me. Maybe he had a crush on me when we were little? Or maybe he's just a player and he wants to take advantage of a girl, he doesn't seem like that sort of guy though. It's not like it would have been a bad thing to kiss him he's cute and everything but.. Why so quickly!?
So I finally make it home and I see Hanie standing outside if the front door.
"What are you doing outside unni?" 
"I had to wait for you to come back before going inside so my omma wouldn't ask why we came home at different times. She would get mad if she thought I left you at the fair." She says getting her house key out of her bag. 
That's right we did go to the fair together and she disappeared not too long after we got there. She didn't disappear alone though, Doojoon went missing too. That must mean that my unni had a fun day. I wait until we get to our room to ask anything... 
"So unni where did you disappear to?" I ask her even though I pretty much know the answer.
"I was just hanging around the fair with Doojoon, no need to suspect anything. We just had fun at the dair like everyone else. It's only the first time we're hanging out anyways, it's not like he's gonna try to kiss me or anything. What about you did you do anything?" 
She had to say the word  kiss.. I still can't believe he tried to... And I avoided it pretty lamely too, but what else was I gonna do?
"Jira~! Did something happen?" Unni asks curiously.
"Ani, I spent my day just like you did at the fair, had fun with the guys, and then when I went to the bathroom they left me and Junhyung together." 
"Omo, they left you with Junhyung? Did anything happen?"
"Ani! I told you already, I just had normal fun at the fair like you did." I say defensively.
"Arasso no need to get so defensive. Now I guess we should go to sleep, we've got school tomorrow."
I get into bed and try to sleep, but I can't seem to stop thinking of why Junhyung would want to kiss me when it's our first time hanging out. I'm trying really hard my to think about it as I'm tossing and turning in bed. But every time I get close to falling asleep the image his face coming closer to mine gets into my head. Aish, why won't this kid leave me alone! I need to sleep!
 
~Class~
I get to class super tired because it took me so long to get to sleep last night. I really hope we won't do much today, I just wanna have a lazy day so I can go home and nap. 
"Hi Jiji! Did you have fun at the fair yesterday?" Dongwoon says with a little smirk. 
"It was pretty fun, but there were some rude guys that ditched me and Junhyung when I went to the bathroom." 
"Oh really? Shame on them, but at least you had fun!" 
"Alright class, I just need your attention for a few minutes." The teacher says interrupting our conversation. 
"So for the next month or so we will have a project for you guys to do that you will have to present. You will do it on an art form of your choosing, you will work in groups of up to three, now take this time to make your group and discuss what you will do." 
Since I don't really know anyone else in the class I decided to go with Dongwoon, he also added Yoseob to the group. Instead if working me and Dongwoon just mess around doing random stuff in class, while Yoseob just sits there looking bored. At one point me and Dongwoon just crumple up some pieces of paper and throw them at each other, and when I threw one if the papers Dongwoon dodges it and it hits Yoseob on the face.
"Mianhe Yoseob."I say while laughing.
"Aish, why don't you guys just stop messing around and start doing some work instead of acting like a couple of retards." He says angrily.
"Dude chill it's just a little piece of paper it didn't do anything to you, and I said sorry." 
"Well I wouldn't mind so much if you didn't act like such a little kid. Playing with crumpled up paper in class? I don't know why everyone treats you like such a big deal." Yoseob says.
"I'm not acting like a little kid I'm just trying to have some fun you should try it some time instead of having that plain look on your face all the time, that damn face kills everyones mood." I say in my defense.
"Hey you guys just calm down! It's no big deal. Lets just get to work." Dongwoon says before Yoseob can say anything else. So we just kind of sit there while Dongwoon does the majority of the planing for what we're gonna do for the project. He decided that we should do music and we can sing a song or something for the presentation. Thankfully time goes by fast and we finally get to go out to lunch. As I go out to find Hanie I see Junhyung coming in my direction, looks like he wants to talk to me. I hope it's not about yesterday..