14th Memory

Memories of You

 

~Next Day~
The bell rings for class and when we get into our groups I realize its just me and Dongwoon today. Yoseob decided not to come today I guess, I wanted to see if he had figured the thing out though. Dongwoon and I just start working and plan out what we're gonna do for the first rehearsal, which is coming up pretty soon. And while we're working I look up and see a purple ballon flying into the room. Why would there be a purple balloon? I look to see who's holding the ballon and as I should've expected it's Yoseob. He looks really tired out, I wonder why.
"You look terrible." I say, looking at the bags under Yoseob's eyes. 
"Well good morning to you too." He replies sarcastically. 
"So... What's up with the purple balloon?" Dongwoon asks. 
"They ran out of red balloons at the store." Yoseob replies dongwoon a question while looking at me. 
"You.. Remembered?" 
"Of course I did, but it took me all night to figure it out, and I had to wait outside of the store for an hour so I would be the first one in when it opened." He says while rubbing his eyes.
"You did all that just so I would forgive you?" I ask in astonishment. 
"I just couldn't handle the thought that I hurt you again." He sits down next to me. 
"Again?"
"Umm... Yeah, again.... L-like when we were little and I hurt your feelings." He says nervously for some reason.
"Oh I see. Gomawo for caring so much."
"So do you forgive me?" Yoseob asks.
"I guess." I tease.
"What do you mean you guess?! I worked on this all night!" He says angrily.
"Aish, I'm just kidding. How can I not forgive you?"
"Good that makes me happy."
"Now can we try to be friends? Like when we were kids." 
"I guess."
"Ya! Don't steal my joke!"
"Psh, whatever. I made it better." 
So after that we get back to working on what we're gonna do during the rehearsal, and it's kinda hard to write while you have a balloon strapped to your wrist. And while we're working I feel something land on my shoulder. I look to see Yoseob knocked out. Did he really stay up all night just to figure that out? Poor Yoseob. Looks like I'm the one who needs forgiveness now. I'm sorry... He looks so innocent when he's sleeping though.
 
~A Few Weeks Later~ 
So life's been pretty good for me lately. I have a great boyfriend, a bunch of awesome friends, and she'll everything just seems to be going really well. Even the project has been going really good too, we've had a bunch of rehearsals and me and Yoseob make a pretty good team. Today is our second to last rehearsal by ourselves. I've been going over to his house for like two weeks straight just to rehearse. I've kinda missed getting to be with Junhyung all the time, and he acts all jealous which is cute. The good part is that me and Yoseob have been getting to hang out a lot now that we started to get along. 
"Hi Jiji!" Yoseob smiles as he opens the door. 
"You ready to rehearse?" 
"Of course, as long as you don't mess it up for me." He teases.
"Just worry about yourself arasso?" 
So we walk upstairs into his room, and get everything in the room set to rehearse. The music begins to play and we start our song and dance routine. Everything goes pretty well as usual throughout the practice. Just that we've been practicing so much that it all feels really tiring.
"Last one?" Yoseob asks looking tired.
"Yes please before my legs collapse."
So the music plays again, and we start as usual. But at some point in the song we messed up our steps and both fell on the floor. It takes me a bit to realize what had happened and where I had landed. 
During the fall I landed right on top of Yoseob, which wouldn't be that bad if it was just that, but my lips landed right on his, making us kiss...