19th Memory

Memories of You

 

I don't need time to think, I chose him from the beginning. Why is he making this harder for me? Making me doubt if we should be in a relationship. Whatever it doesn't matter I already have my answer ready for then end if this week, I'm sure of it. When he asks me who I want to be with, I'll say it's him that's for me without one doubt in my heart... Right? 
 
~The Next Day~ 
I get to my desk to see a white rosé on my desk with a note attached to it, but it only has the letter J written on it. Is it J for Jira? Or it it J for Junhyung?... I really hope it's the second one. I smell the sweet smell of the rose and go into deep thought about me and Junhyung. But my thoughts are interrupted by the sound of shock from half of the girls in class. I look around to see what they're so excited about and see a pleasant surprise.
Yoseob came into the classroom with a bunch of red balloons.. I wonder what he brought red balloons for... Wait. If they're red that can only mean... 
"Jiji!!" Yoseob gives me a big smile. 
"What are all the balloons for?" 
"They're for you! I needed to say sorry to you."
"Why do you need to say sorry?" 
"For all the days I was a jerk to you and all the times I made you feel bad."
"Wow! That's a lot of apologies!" 
"So do you forgive me?" Yoseob asks nervously.
"How can I not forgive you?" I smile at him. 
When I give him my answer Yoseob gives me a really big hug. I can feel myself being smushed by him and rubbed by the bunch of balloons. As we're hugging I can hear some of the girls in class whispering and giggling. So I casually end the hug, but as we pull back Yoseob starts laughing.
"What's so funny?" I ask.
"It's just that-" He can't even finish his sentence he's laughing so much. 
"Ya! Tell me! I wanna laugh too."
"It's.. Your hair.. It got all crazy with the balloons." He says before he starts laughing again.
"Aish, really?" I say trying I fix my hair without being able to look at it. 
"I'll do it.."
Yoseob goes through and my hair with his hands trying to fix it. 
"Hmm.. Maybe I should use some spit to make it stay in place.." I teases.
"If you do that I will slap you.."
"Arasso, arasso. I'm just joking.." 
 
~Lunch~ 
Going back to regular classes in the morning is really boring, I really miss getting to work on that presentation. I stretch as I walk out of class, and I realize something. Who am I gonna hangout with at lunch? I'm usually with Junhyung but he doesn't wanna see me until a week from now. And Hanie has her own friends to be with. So where does that leave me? I don't want to be a loner. 
"Boo!!" A voice behind me says. 
"You're not scary Yoseob." I say plainly. 
"I wasn't trying to scare you, if I had really tried you would've fainted by now." 
"Sure." 
"Really!.. Hey are you alone? That's strange for you." 
"I know, but I don't like being alone." 
"Then I'll be with you today!" 
"I guess.." 
"Aish don't start with that joke again. It's dead!" He jokes. 
 
~Almost a Week Later~
So the rest of the week went by the same. I would get a new rose on my desk every morning before class. And then I would spend the rest of the day with Yoseob. And it's the night before I have to tell Junhyung my decision. And I thought I was so sure at the beginning that I would want to be with Junhyung by the end of the week. But now.. After spending the whole week with Yoseob... Now.. Now I'm not sure anymore...