6th Memory

Memories of You

 

So we go get our food, and lucky for me the foods pretty cheap so I don't have to spend too much money. 
"So you get any memories back yet?" Junhyung asks curiously. 
"Ani, I'm not sure how to get them back, it only happened once and it was because of the pictures." 
"That .. Hey after we're done eating lets go on some more rides!" 
"What rides? We already went on all the good ones a bunch if times. All that's left are all the kiddy rides." 
"Exactly. We'll ride the kiddy rides, maybe they'll help with your memories too. Don't judge them by how they look, we can still have fun on them, trust me. " He says with a smirk.
So we finish eating and he leads me over to one of the kiddy rides. When we get there I see bumper cars. I haven't been on one of these since I was a kid. 
"What's with that look? You afraid that I'm gonna just bully your car around the whole time?" He teases.
So we get on the bumper cars, and once we're buckled in they start being able to move. And I guess it was pretty fun I guess. Just that the cars went super slow, so every time you bumped into someone nothing really happened. 
"Aish, that was lame. Come on let's play a game then, I'll show you how tough I am. Then I'll give you the prize too, to show that I'm also a gentleman." 
So he leads me to one of the gaming area and we go to a game where you have to toss a ball at a stack if bottles and if you knock them all down you get a prize. 
"Watch and learn." He says with a smirk as he gets ready to throw the ball. 
He takes a few steps back, gets a good look at the bottles, pulls his arm back, and throws the ball. I watch as the ball goes towards the bottles it looks like its gonna make it... 
*clink* only the top bottle falls to the floor and I burst out laughing. 
He tries a few more times and only knocks down one-two bottles each time. 
"Aish, this game is obviously rigged. Let's go look for another one." He says ticked off. 
"Hold on let me try.." I say grabbing one of the balls. 
I step back, get my aim ready, pull my arm back, pray that this works, throw the ball, and close my eyes hoping that it worked. Before I even get to open my eyes all I hear is Junhyung laughing at something. What's so funny? I open my eyes to see that not only did I not knock them all down. My aim was way off, I wasn't even close to hitting any of the bottles. 
"Hahaha! What happened to all of that confidence? That !" He says laughing while holding his stomach. 
"Ya! I did that so you wouldn't feel bad for being such a fail!"
"Sure, whatever you say, let's go there's still more stuff to do." 
So we go around ride a few more kiddy rides, and play a few more games until it gets dark. Before going home Junhyung suggests that we go ride the ferris wheel since the view of the ocean should be nice at night. So we go on the Ferris wheel and make the panda sit in the middle, and we get to the top and just as Junhyung had described it the view was great. The moon was high in the sky and you could see its reflection in the ocean. As I admired the view I realized that the ride had stopped while we were at the top, it was stuck.
"Aish, looks like we're stuck here for a while." Junhyung says looking down at the people controlling the ride freaking out. 
"Gwenchana. That means I get to admire the view a little more. And we could just talk while we wait."
But we really didn't have anything to talk about. So we just sit there for a little in an awkward silence. 
"There's not much we can do up here, you wanna have a staring contest?" Junhyung asks me, breaking the silence. 
"I guess we could but I'm not very good at staring contests."
So we start the staring contest, and when we start I realize how close his face is to mine. And we sit there and stare for a while before I realize that his face looks like it's starting to get closer to mine.