1st Memory

Memories of You

 

As I'm riding in the cab to my aunts house I look outside and see what I'm told was my hometown. But I seriously don't remember anything, it all looks like something new to me, it's kinda scary. We finally pull up to what I guess is the house, I seriously don't remember what stuff looked like. But I'm reassured as I see my older cousin, Hanie, run from the front door to give me a hug as I get out of the cab.
"Aigoo, my little cousin is so much bigger than the last time I saw her! Let me help with your bags." She says in her usual cheery voice. If there's one thing I really remember about living here it's her being so positive.
She walks me into the house an I say my hellos to my aunt and uncle, and as they're about to catch up with me Hanie drags me into her room so she can talk with me.
"So you're starting school tomorrow right? Let me tell you some stuff that you need to know. So I guess it's not too different from your average American school. Just that we have to wear uniforms you know the white button up blouse, and stupid blue and red plaid skirt that they make the girls wear. I guess what you would really need to know is about some of the people at the school." She says with a brief pause.
Why would the people of the school matter to me? I'm a new student. Unless they're like bullies or in a gang or something along those lines..
"So they're these group if guys... And they're all so freaking attractive you wouldn't believe it! I know that some of them are my underclass men but I can't help it! Some people prefer to go with the other guys around the school that are more jerk like. But with them I feel like its different, like they can be bad boys, but they look like they're really sweet too!" She says with a great excitement that you would think its actually something life changing. 
I just give her one if those looks, like are you serious about this?
"This is a big deal! You'll see when you get to school! Damn look at the time already! Why'd you take such a late flight?! We could have talked more!" She pouts at me. 
"We'll have plenty of time to talk at school and home unni. Arasso? Now I have to head to bed, can't believe I have to go to school tomorrow." I say with a sigh. 
"It won't be too bad don't worry goodnight!" She waves as I walk out the door. 
I walk out into the hall and as I'm walking I realize, I don't know where my room is supposed to be.. 
"Hey um, unni.." I say as I crack the door open a little. 
"Haha! I knew you would forget to ask, but didn't you notice that there's two beds in here?" She says pointing to a bed with blue sheets. 
That makes more sense, I walk over to the bathroom which just happens to be next to her room and change into my baggy pajamas. Then I go back to the room into my bed and fall right to sleep before I know it.
 
~Next Morning~ 
I get to school the next morning half asleep while walking, if it weren't for Hanie I would have walked right off of the sidewalk. 
"Aigoo, you're so clumsy! Now the office is up this hallway to the right you think you can make it there without me?" She says teasing me.
"Ne, of course I can, I'm not that dumb!" but why can't you go with me?" 
I get into the office and behind the front desk I see someone who could be one of those witches in the movies. 
"Um, excuse me. Can you tell me where my class is I'm new here."I ask nervously.
"Name?" She asks in a voice that doesn't really match what she looks like, she actually sounds sweet. 
"Yoon Jira."
"Ah, yes. I have your class assignment right here. Room 106, here's a map so you can find your way, have a good first day!" 
"Kamsamnihda."
Now room 106... It's just up the hall to the left.
I get into the class room and everybody is already inside, and as I come in everyone just stares at me. I just kinda stare back at everyone in the room as I walk towards the teacher's desk. 
"So you're the new student? Very nice to meet you. Why don't you introduce you're self to the class? Just let me get there attention." He says while clearing his throat.
"Class I believe the new student would like to introduce herself." He gestures towards me. 
Alright lets do the introduction like my mom told me. Bow, smile. 
"Hello my name is Yoon Jira. Please help me as I attend this school."
As I look towards the class I see one if the guys near the back with wide eyes just staring at me, he looks older than he should be to be in this class. It's kinda scary, him just staring when I just go here. The teacher tells me my seat is right next to the guy that's staring at me.. Great...