Daehyun (1) First Kiss

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoying his warm hand embracing your cold hand you walk side by side towards your home after your fifth date. Daehyun took you to the jetty and you had watched the sunset for a while, enjoying the comfort silence between you and the beautiful colors that painted the sky. He had an arm around your shoulder and you'd rested your head on his shoulder, wishing the moment could last a little longer.

To be honest, you never have met a boy like Daehyun before. Well actually you did, but none of them had the patience Daehyun has. Daehyun seems to be serious and takes things slowly instead of rushing.

Other dates you had before would've tried to kiss you by the end of date two – some of them even at your first date.

But Daehyun, after five dates he still doesn't attempt a move on you and at first you thought it was sweet and caring. Boys easily get drowned into their hormones and let them take over their minds. But now you start to feel anxious, wondering if it's something you're doing wrong.

Tightening your grip around his hand he looks up, wondering if something is wrong. “Are you okay? Are you cold?” he asks sweetly, already taking off his jacket. In fact, it's not until now you notice it's indeed cold and goosebumps cover your skin. You shyly nod and take the jacket from the man besides you and thank him. You take in a deep breath as you smell his scent and for a moment you really believe your knees become too weak to carry you any longer.

To top that he puts his hand around your waist, though it's a little hesitance. When you lean in to his touch it's when he relaxes his arm and softly rests his hand on your side. You smile at his sweet gesture and continue to walk.

“Too bad it's so clouded tonight” you pout as you look up to see if you can find any stars. To your disappointment it's way too clouded and the grey spots cover up the whole the sky. Daehyun just chuckles lightly at your cuteness.

“The sunset was beautiful though” he murmurs absently, staring straight ahead.

Daehyun has been in doubt ever since the third date. He really likes you – a lot. Holding hands and holding your waist is no problem for him as he feels comfortable enough to do so. Moreover you'd always lean in into his touches to tell him it's okay to hold you. But ever since the third date he's been trying to figure out how to give you your first kiss from him. You never seem to give a slightest hint that you want it and every time he thinks he has the courage, he backs out again. He sighs and puts his free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter