Zelo (8) Spying

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where do you think you're going?” Yongguk's deep voice startles the younger one.

His hand on the doorknob he turns around with an awkward smile on his face. “Out for a bit. Want some fresh air” he quickly blurts, opening the door.

“Wait! You're up to something aren't you?” Yongguk says while walking to Junhong, narrowing his eyes as he does so.

“I- no! I, just want to go f-for a walk” he stutters, taken aback at the sudden closeness between him and Yongguk.

He chuckles. “I'm just teaing, just go” and he pushes his younger one out of the apartment. When he closes the door he leans to it, sighing. “Still I believe you're up to something.”

~*~

“Hi ___-ah” Junhong greets you as he wraps his hands around your waist from behind and pecks your check.

“Hey” you smile broadly, blushing at his cute action. “Did they ask anything?” you ask as he laces your fingers, leading you inside.

“Hm, Yongguk-hyung acted weird, but he was just fooling around I guess” Junhong shrugs.

Junhong asked you out a week ago, but he hasn't told one of his hyungs. He knows that when he does they will 'till no end. That's why he decided to just sneak out and go on a date with you in secret. It's a little exciting, for the both of you.

~*~

“Himchan? Care to help me?” Yongguk smirks, looking to his best friend. Himchan catches the hint of mischievousness and nods. “It's about Junhong..”

~*~

“How's your piece of pie?” Junhong asks while he's nomming his own.

“It's really good” you smile as your eyes widen, emphasizing how good it really is. Junhong chuckles. In admiration he looks at you, happy he had the courage to ask you out after years of being good friends. Suddenly a fork with a piece of pie on it floats in front of his face. “Tast it!” you exclaim cutely, how can he possibly say no to that? He willingly opens his mouth and eats the pie, nodding his head and humming as he tastes the sweet flavors.

“It is good!”

~*~

“How did you know-?” Yongguk asks but gets interrupted.

“Because- it's Junhong we're talking about. He's a little predictable” Himchan chuckles and the both of them are across the street in disguise, watching his younger one on his date. “Why didn't he tell us?” Himchan pouts now, thinking they were closer than this.

Yongguk raises an eyebrow. He can figure out why.

~*~

“Junhong?” you say in a worried tone.

“Hmm?” he looks up from his plate, seeing your worried face. “Are you okay? Aren't you having fun?”
“Yes!” That's not what you're trying to say at all. This date has been wonderful, he's wonderful, but you have this strange feeling and you have it for a while now. “I-.. I feel like, there's someone watching us. Or something” you shyly say, trying to keep your voice steady and calm while on the inside you're freaking out.

Junhong takes a look around. “Don't worry. I'm here” and smiles comforting. “Nothing will happen.” He places his hand on top of yours, his warmth embracing your cold hand and squeezes is slightly. You smile at him. “Come here” and pats the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter