Himchan (4) Watergun fight

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holding the water gun close to your chest you hide behind a tree, painting as you’re out of breath. When suddenly Jongup appears next to you you jump up, startled and ready to get into defense.

“Ah! You scared me” you pout and dramatically hold your hand to your heart.

“I’m sorry” Jongup chuckles, shuffling closer to you in the hope he can hide there with you.

It’s a hot autumn day and to cool down Yongguk and Daehyun had the idea to hold a water gun fight, making it the older ones against the younger. As Junhong is out skateboarding with his friends, it’s three against three.
You teamed up with Jongup and Youngjae, while Daehyun, Himchan and Yongguk form another front.

“Gotcha!” Himchan jumps out of nowhere in front of you, making you scream and leave a confused expression on Jongup’s face. You pull him behind you, ‘protecting’ your younger one from an attack of your boyfriend.

“Ya! You’re giving me a heart attack Kim Himchan!”

“Sorry sweetie” he smirks, pointing his watergun at you. “But I got you~”

“Please let us go” you pout, blinking your eyes cutely in the hope to melt his heart.

“It’s not going to work” he chuckles, pumping up the watergun to get it loaded.

“I’m your girlfriend, can’t you let me go this once?” you shamelessly try, taking tiny steps backwards. Jongup follows your lead as he’s close behind you.

“Ahw, is she begging again?” Daehyun suddenly joins Himchan, making him distracted for just two seconds.

“Run Jongup!” and you both take off, running into different directions.

“I’ll go after ___!” Daehyun screams, and Himchan takes off to follow Jongup.

Hiding behind a bush you try to hold your breath in the hope Daehyun won’t hear thus find you. It’s not long though before you feel your heart almost thumping out of your chest because of the adrenaline. Really, you know how much you hate games like this and every time you fall for it and join them. When you hear a twig creak behind you you startle, placing your hand in front of your mouth to prevent you from squeaking.

“Found you!” Daehyun suddenly whispers as he’s hovering the bush to look over it, seeing you curled up into a little ball. You scream and jump up, pointing your own watergun to him.

Daehyun just chuckles, slowly walking over towards you until you’re cornered, the only thing left between you is your watergun.

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter