Zelo (7) Covetous

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coming back from a long day off practice and working his off he’s glad he’s finally home. Kicking his shoes to the side he throws his bag into the corner, not caring for putting it away now. He just wants to take a shower and plop down onto the couch. He’s tired, annoyed and his body is aching.

“Ya! Aren’t you going to clean that up?” he hears a deep voice scolding him.

“Hyung, I’m tired~ I don’t want to” he whines like a seven year old. Entering the living room he sees Yongguk slouched down on the couch, switching channels.

“Fine, but you’ll clean it up tomorrow” and smiles as he sees his worn out maknae, feeling a little sorry for the kid. “Go take a shower.”

“Yeah. Thank you hyung” and disappears into the bathroom, locking the door. He turns on the water to let it warm up while he takes off his clothes, tossing them aside as he’s too lazy to fold them. Once undressed he gets into the cabin, letting the hot water touch his skin, soothing his muscles and washing away what’s left of practice.

After a good half hour he gets out, dries himself and puts on some sweatpants and a sleeveless shirt. As he walks out the bathroom rubbing his hair dry with the towel, he comes to a halt seeing the scene in front of him.

On the couch there’s still Yongguk, but someone’s curled up next to him, resting her head on his shoulder – you. You’re Zelo’s younger cousin and every now and then you visit them. You’ve grown attached to Yongguk and Himchan and whenever you stopped by, they’re the ones you’re running first to. It’s making Zelo a little sad.

Seeing you with them, and especially with Yongguk.. he wishes he could be there for you like him. You think Yongguk is like a big brother to you, one you have never had. But ever since you were little Zelo has been there for you, protecting you – and you don’t seem to notice. Even now when you’re older, almost mature it seems like you prefer going to a ‘stranger’ rather than coming to Zelo with your problems.

He sighs and walks up to the kitchen, getting himself something to drink. He shouldn’t be jealous, but he can’t help it. He sees you like a little sister that needs to be protected, it’s just frustrating he isn’t the one that’s protecting you.

“Want to join us?” Yongguk’s voice sounds behind him. Zelo clenches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter