Youngjae (1) Surprise!

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeobo, wake up” a soft whisper disturbs your sleep trying to wake you up. He shakes your shoulder lightly and as you let out a frustrated groan and turn away from him he shuffles carefully out of bed.
Reaching for his clothes he disappears into the bathroom. Not long after he disappears he comes back, fully clothed and as bright as ever.

You on the other hand, are still half asleep lying on your stomach your face buried in the pillows. “___-ah, you really need to get up” his voice not too far away from your ear startling you.

“Why?” You look at your clock on the nightstand next to your bed. Five in the morning?!? “Yoo Youngjae! It’s five o’clock.. in the morning! Why wake me.. I’m so tired” you whine.

“Our plane leaves in an hour and a half. Hurry lazy bones~” he teases, walking around the room to gather the stuff he needs.

“Pfft, who are you call- YA! Plane?! What?” your eyes wide open now. Well at least you’re awake now, aren’t you? “What do you mean?”

“Remember what you told me the other day, something you really wanted to do?” he hints and leaves the bedroom.

What the.. You have no idea what he’s talking about. Thinking back about what might cause Youngjae’s weird behavior you shrug when you find you don’t know what he means.

~ x ~

“Will you tell me what’s going on now?” you whine as you take your seat. Normally you don’t mind surprises but this is even too much for you.

“Aish, you’re such a pabo” and pokes your cheek.

“But Youngjae~ I don’t even know what I’ve said to you.. I say so much” you chuckle, trying to convince him to spill it out already.

The truth is, a few days ago you came across a picture of your little niece and told Youngjae how much you misses her. There was twinkling in your eyes when telling him about her and he could tell you’re having a hard time to be so far away from her – from your family. He decided to plan a little trip to the other side of the country to visit your parents and family, no matter how nervous it makes him.

He obviously has met your parents and family before, therefore they would never agree you moving in with him. But it’s been a while and Youngjae feels a little insecure how your parents feel about him. He’s getting mixed gestures and it’s hard to tell if it’s from how your parents are, or how they truly feel about him.

“You miss your little niece, right?” he sighs, giving up. He feels bad letting you in the dark, he knows how important they are to you and maybe you can help him mentally prepare for meeting your parents.

He watches your eyes grow wider in surprise and a smile appears on your face. “Really? You’re not kidding?” He chuckles and shakes his head.

“In less than two hours we’re in your parents living room, they’re expecting us.”

You kiss his cheeks and snuggle close to him as the plane is about to take off. Things like this make you love him even more.

~ x ~

“Unnie~!”
“Noona~!”

Two little kids run up to you only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter