Yongguk (2) Instinct

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am sorry!” you yell at Yongguk who’s been pacing back and forth since ten minutes now. “I don’t even know how it’s possible!”

“You should keep your hands off of it, that’s how!” he yells back, his cheeks crimson red and his fists clenched. This is the first time since you’ve been together – since you’ve known each other – that you hear Yongguk yell like this. Never once have you ever seen him so mad, and it frightens you.

“If you didn’t linger it around the house all the time maybe I wouldn’t have to put it away to prevent it from falling of the table while I’m trying to keep the house clean!”

“Ya! I work all day, sorry if I forget something!”

Because of his dark eyes you get a little anxious, not knowing what he’s going to do you take a step back. “It’s not this once Yongguk. And I work too, what are you implying?!”

“Nothing! You should keep your hands off of my stuff.”

While Yongguk was out, busy recording and composing some songs for his group, you got bored on your free day and decided to clean the place a little more thoroughly today. You’d started with the bedrooms and worked your way down the hall, and downstairs. When you were busy cleaning the living room you’d stumbled on Yongguk’s hard disk, lying on the edge of the coffee table. All you did was pick the damn thing up and placed it on his desk in his workroom upstairs, and for some odd reason the thing is trying do anything but work. You only picked it up and put it away safely on his desk! How on earth can this be your fault?!

“Fine!” you yell and turn around to walk to the hallway. Putting on some shoes and taking your coat you growl to yourself as you zip up your coat and slam the door shut behind you.

Yongguk lets out a deep heave, running his fingers through his hair as he turns around and thinks about what to do. He didn’t really mean it. He’s just made all his saved work is gone! That all the hours of hard work he put into it is gone. Maybe he can try to fix it, or take it to someone who’s more expertness – but he really didn’t mean to get so mad.

It takes a while before he even realizes his pregnant wife is out in the dark at 10PM. His eyes shoot wide open and hurriedly he grabs his coat and put on some shoes, not even bothering tying the laces as he’s worried about you.

You however, are strolling down the pavements, heading towards wherever your feet are taking you. Before you know it you’re in the park in front of the swings. Sitting down you softly push yourself of with your left feet, swinging softl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter