Zelo (2) Soft spot

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Watching you from afar, seeing you laugh like this makes his body shiver - in a bad way. Seeing you laugh makes his heart flutter, but seeing whom is making you laugh makes him feel this way.

An uncomfortable feeling washes over him and his stomach turns upside down. Call it jealousy? Not really. It’s more a feeling of disappointment.

He has known you since you were little kids playing in the sandbox, him thinking girls are icky and vice versa.
Today it’s different. He’s not quite sure when his feelings made a turn but he started to like you. And everyday he found new things to like you even more.

His only regret is that he hasn’t told you - never. He saw you falling in and out of love, breaking your heart and moving on. How he wishes to protect you.

So yeah, disappointment? Definitely. Jealous? Maybe..

Junhong heaves a sigh. “Ya! What’s with the pouting face?” your voice suddenly exclaims right next to him startling him. He jumps up.

“Whoa, where did you came from?” he asks in shock.

“Pabo, were you lost in your own world again?” you chuckle. He sighs again. If you’d only know.

The guy from before walks up to you and ruffles your hair. “Ya! Stop that” you giggle. Junhong sees your cheeks turning red and a particular spark shows in your eyes. It breaks his heart, but as long as you’re happy he can handle it – he thinks.

~x~

During lunch Junhong sits alone at a table until you show up out of nowhere. A smile appears on his face. “Where’s your- friend?” he asks with a slight hint of bitterness in his voice. He hopes you don’t notice it.

“My fr-? Ohh, you mean Youngjae? He’s in the library, why?” you answer innocently, unaware of the bitter expression spread on Junhong’s face.

It’s actually the first time since a few days he sees you without Youngjae following you around. He knows he’s wrong for feeling this way, but he can’t help it. Regret aches his heart and it’s coming to a point he himself calls it jealousy.

“No reason” he mumbles while taking another bite of his sandwich.

“What’s wr-”

“Ya! Here you are” the guy called Youngjae interrupts your somewhat awkward conversation – if you can call it a conversation it is. Junhong watches your face brighten and the feeling fills his stomach again, losing his appetite.

“Before I forget again, Youngjae – this is Junhong!” you introduce him.

“Ah, you’re the one I’ve heard so much about” Youngjae chuckles and shakes his hand.

“I hope good things” Junhong forces a smile, looking at you at Youngjae’s words. A grin appears on your face, letting out a few giggles.

“Come ___, we have to go” Youngjae says as he pulls your arm. You obey and quickly bid farewell to Junhong who’s left behind and flustered.

“___-ah!” he calls out for you but you’re long gone. He sighs. We have to go? Who the hell is he to take you with him like that. Junhong ruffles his hair and growls, making people around him look up from their food. Embarrassed he puts his head down, scolding silently at himself.

~x~

During class all he can think about is how close you all of sudden were with Youngjae and that he doesn’t like it a bit. It’s not like he doesn’t grant you other friends – in fact, he’s happy you’re finally opening up to others. But the way you look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter