Zelo (9) Crash

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bye ____!”

“Bye, thank you for today’s lesson” you bow slightly, holding tight onto the papers and book in your hand as you thank your piano teacher. You finally managed to play the chords that kept you busy for a whole week and you couldn’t be any more proud of yourself.

Smiling you walk down the stairs heading for the bus stop. Humming the song softly and trying to memorize the notes that go with it, you kind of trail off with your thoughts and when you turn the corner you hear someone yell.

“Watch out!”

Before you can even process what’s going on you lie flat on the ground, your book and papers spread everywhere and to top that, a tall skinny person lies half on top of you. For a moment you lie still, wondering what the heck just happen.
When the said person scribbles up and starts to apologize, it’s when you start to move as well. Rubbing the back of your head in confusion you look around you to find the white papers spreads across the pavement, making you slightly panic.

“Ah~ my music sheets” you gasp and you quickly start to move around to pick them up.

“I’m so sorry. I was going so fast, I couldn’t stop on time and..” he hisses and rubs his elbow. Looking at it he sees he’s bleeding and when he looks more closely he can see it’s dirty and needs to be treated. For now he just helps you – seeing you moving around so desperately makes him feel guilty and whatever paper his hand can grab, he takes it and collects them.

You on the other hand are busy organizing them, checking if every one of them is in your hands. When you hear someone shrug beside you that’s when you realize that the person that had bumped into you was still there.

“Uh.. some more papers” he says shyly, handing you the rest of the papers.

“Thank you” you smile, not looking up from what you’re doing.

“I’m really-” he blinks in surprise as you hold up your index finger, letting him now to wait for a moment.

“Done!” you smile broadly and look up at him, meeting his eyes for the first time ever since he crashed into you. Junhong smiles back – it’s impossible not to return a smile like yours. “Thank you” you say again, holding the papers and book tight to your body again.

“For what? I bumped into you” Junhong says confused.

Junhong’s confused expression makes you laugh and as you shyly shift your eyes from your music sheets back to Junhong, you see his injury. “Oh! You need someone to take a look it!” you point at his elbow, the blood dripping slowly down to his wrist.

“It’s nothing” he chuckles. “Are you okay?” he asks more serious now.

Damn that boy is cute. Even though he scared the hell out of you by spreading your music sheets all over the pavement, looking at his cute and boy-ish face makes it hard to be mad at him. Heck, you actually feel guilty for having him injured.

You slowly nod and a blush shows on your face, his kindness and sweetness making you shy. “I’m sorry.”

Junhong bends down to pick up his skateboard an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter