Yongguk (3) Midnight Dinner

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your mouth falls open and you cover it with your hand, hiding the fact you’re yawning for the umpteenth time this evening and when you do so, you peek through your half shut eyelids to see it’s twenty past twelve in the morning. He should’ve been home an hour ago, but he texted you to go to sleep seeing he had a meeting after his practice and it was of big importance.

You’re getting used to him being back late from his work or schedules, but it’s tiring too. You can’t sleep at ease when he’s not next to you, thus you have to stay up late as well. Yongguk always worries about you being not fit enough to go to work in the morning yet everyday you accomplish to get up on time to leave to your work, your spirit pretty brightful despite the tiredness. He admires you for that and even though he insists you should go to sleep early, you’re being stubborn and wait for him coming home – every night, no matter what time.

There’s an other commercial break on the television and with much resistance you push yourself off the couch, walking into the kitchen to fetch something to drink. When you pour some soda into your glass you hear the keys turn in the lock of the front door and a small smile appears on your face. You put the bottle away in the fridge and when you take a sip of your drink you feel two strong arms wrap around you from behind, pulling you close to a strong chest. His deep voice breaks the silence, making you turn around to watch his tired face. “Hey you” you reply and you stand on your toes to give him a cute peck. “How did the meeting go?”

You wriggle yourself out of Yongguk’s grip, walking back to the refrigerator you get the bottle you just putted away to pour your husband a drink as he’s putting away his bag and changes into his comfortable clothes. You walk up to the bedroom where you see him pulling off his shirt, changing into a oversized shirt instead. As you watch his every move, you smile to yourself, praising yourself lucky to have someone like him taking care of you.

“I got you something to drink” you softly say before walking up to him. He smiles a broad smile and thanks you, gulping the glass down in one go. “You’re hungry?”

You know whenever Yongguk gets home he wants to eat something, even if it’s almost one o’clock in the morning. After a long day of rehearsing, practicing and perfecting their performance he’s worn out and you know he’s probably forgot to eat and drink properly in between as he wants to be a good leader to s.

His eyes widen and that’s all you really need to know. “N-no, I’m fine” he says almost inau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter