Zelo (6) Closing chapter

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You take a deep breath. It’s been two weeks and so far you managed to survive.

Well actually it has been two or three months or so when Junhong broke up with you. It was during your last week at school before summer break would begin and out of the blue he decided to end your relationship. He didn’t give you much reason as why he was doing so and he just kind of disappeared, just like that. The whole summer you haven’t seen him and when the first day of school came two weeks ago, you started to get anxious.

You’re both in the same year, though with different classes, yet it won’t be a surprise if you ran into him. But so far you haven’t seen him, which is kind of weird though seeing he’s not one to overlook fast.

Walking up to the canteen you wish you and your big mouth would’ve just shut up this morning. Across the big room you can see a blond head sticking above other heads, belonging to the boy you’re desperately trying to avoid. You sigh and walk up to an empty table, hoping he won’t see you.

From the corner of your eyes you can see him sitting with his friends, his arm wrapped around a girl. Oh, great. Now he’s kissing her cheek. Your heart drops and you focus at your food in front of you. You’re appetite gone you feel sad.

Honestly, all summer long you couldn’t stop thinking about Junhong. Why did he break up with you? Everything went well right? He even told you he loved you a week before the break up. You sigh deeply and put your food away. Maybe you’ll eat something when your stomach stops feeling so weird.

Sobbing at your own at the table a sudden voice startles you. “Hey ____.”

“J- Junhong. Hi” you stutter as you look up to see his figure standing next to you, only to look down again trying hard to control your emotions. Why is he talking to you? He couldn’t talk to you during summer break either, so why now?

During summer break you texted him a few times, wondering if they could hang out like friends – how they used to do before they started dating. But no matter how long you waited, the replies never came.

“Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter