Youngjae (2) Sick-call

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello? Ah, oppa!” you answer your phone after you searched it for some time somewhere in your bed.

Bags of tissues are scattered around you, you lie in bed with your sweater covered with your bedsheets and three blankets and still you’re cold. The moment you had woke up this morning you felt something wasn’t right. Your head hurt, you’re nauseous and shivers were sent down your spine while it was summer – you got the flu!

“I’d love to come with you guys.. But I’m in bed, I don’t feel so well” you say with a small voice.

“You want someone to come over and keep you company?” Yongguk says on the other side of the phone.

“Ya! You don’t have to do that for me, just go have fun, I’ll be fine” you chuckle, coughing in between.

“You don’t sound like it” Yongguk shrugs.

“Ani, I’m perfectly fine” you try to sound as convincing as possible. Be honest, who are you kidding here? You sound awfully bad, you can barely breath through your nose, your head hurts, every sound you hear is making you cringe and every source of lightning hurts your eyes. So you are anything but perfectly fine. But he doesn’t have to know. “Bye!” you say quickly before he can argue again.

You hate being sick, it makes you grumpy and it means you have to stay in bed – something you really hate doing. You prefer getting up as early as possible to start the day so you get many things done. That won’t work today, you have to surrender and stay down so you can recover as fast as possible.
You feel bad though, you really wanted to go with the guys, you haven’t seen them for a long time. Especially Himchan and Youngjae. These are the only guys that can make you laugh no matter how bad your mood is. You’re pretty sure they’ll be able to turn this frowning face into a laughing one in a second. A smile appears on your face. Thinking about those two – and especially Youngjae makes your body feel warm before it turns cold again. Aish, this boy.. With a small smile on your face you daze of into sleep.

~x~

“____? ____, wake up.”

“Let the girl sleep will you?” Daehyun nudges Zelo.

“Ya! I want her to give my homemade soup” the younger one pouts.

“She can taste it when she wakes up” he whispers. ”Where did Youngjae go?” he looks around, finding Zelo and him being the only one in your bedroom. While you’re still fast asleep the two boys leave the room quietly to find Youngjae sitting on the couch. He sighs and rubs his eyes.

“She’s still asleep, shall we wait a bit longer?” Daehyun asks, looking at s.

“Hmm” Youngjae hums, agreeing with Daehyun's proposition.

~x~

You wake up and hear some noise coming out of your living room. “What the-?” you mumble while you try to sit up straight. You yawn and stretch your arms. While doing that your alarm clock on your night stand falls and smashes to the ground. Great. Trying to see if it still works you hover over the edge of the bed, finding your body aching everywhere. Even in places you didn’t know you had muscles you feel sore. You groan and let your body fall back into your bed, frustrated because you want to get out but obviously you’re body opposes, saying you can’t.

~x~

“Did you hear that? What was that?” Zelo exclaims a little startled.

“It came from the bedroom” Daehyun says while he’s already on his way to check up on you. “____?” he peeks his head around your door. Hearing a soft groan he walks in and kneels down next to you. “____? Are you okay?” he asks worriedly.

“Hyung told us you didn’t sound so well, so we came to see if we could help” another voice says. Opening your eyes you see two pair of widen eyes looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter