Zelo (5) I didn't forgive you.. yet

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s almost 11PM and you’re waiting, just like other days, on Junhong to come to stay over after a day of practice. Normally you’d be sitting on the couch, watching a random show that’s on the television and checking the clock every once and a while anticipating Junhong’s arrival. Today is different. Today you’re facing the door, waiting to be opened, a death glare on your face.

When you hear someone rummaging with his keys outside the door your eyes grow bigger, still a death glare visible. Junhong enters your hallway and takes off his shoes, placing them neatly to the side. Opening the door to your living room you see a tall figure entering, his head hung low as if he’s feeling guilty. Good.

You see him bite his lower lip and carefully lifts his head up facing you. Taken aback from your expression his eyes shoot wide open. “E- everything okay jagi?” he softly asks.

“How dare you!” you say with calmness yet sternness.

“Wh-”

“How dare you to come in and talk to me like that?!” you hiss. “Do you even care about me?!”

“Of course I do ja-”

“Don’t jagi me! You really think I’m that stupid? That I wouldn’t figure out? You should really be careful next time when you’re kissing some random girl outside your door. People can take see you” you get up and furiously walk to your bedroom, slamming the door as you’ve entered.

Just a few hours ago everything has been fine, until your sister decided to send you a picture of your boyfriend kissing a girl that wasn’t you.

Junhong just watches you disappear into your bedroom, his body cringing at the sound of the slamming door and his eyes watered as guilt slowly takes over his mind.

~xxx~

Just a minute before Junhong wants to leave to his practice the doorbell rings. When opening the door he finds one of his classmates standing in front of his door. She shyly plays with her hair and looks up to meet Junhong’s surprised eyes. “Hi Junhong~” she says in a sing-song voice.

“Hi. I was just l- what are you doing here?” Junhong asks a little confused. What is she doing here, their project doesn’t start in weeks and he can’t remember to agreed helping her with homework – or something. He rubs the back of his neck, a little unsure of what to do.

“I was just wondering.. would you like to go to the movies tonight?” she bluntly asks, blinking her eyes as she does.

~xxx~

“____-ah, I can’t go home. Nobody’s there.. and I have no key” Junhong says defeated. There’s no way you will let him stay with you seeing the state you’re in.

“Whatever Junhong. The couch is all yours. Don’t let me see you” you angrily shout from behind the door.

How the hell could he have done this?! You don’t even feel like listening to his story, there’s no good excuse for cheating..

.. is there?

~xxx~

Wait, what? Junhong panics. Being part of a boygroup and having signed under a company it’s impossible to have so called public girlfriends – for the world ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter