Himchan (2) Exposed

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’ve always had a good relationship with Himchan. From the beginning, even before the relationship was official, you and him always got along well and even though the man had his obnoxious moments of teasing, he took your thoughts and feelings serious.

You have been dating for a few months now and no matter how obnoxious Himchan can be, he was just as patient as it comes to taking your relationship to the next level.

He notices your hesitances and how much he’s ready, you’re not and he respects that as no other.

Heck, the most he had seen was you in a bikini and even that made you self aware as hell. When talking about Himchan you’re also talking about your feelings towards him and your relationship and for that you’re really insecure and afraid to lose him.

He on the other hand is also very insecure, but he doesn’t show it. He knows how you feel about taking it to the next level but despite that he can’t help but feel like it also has something to do with him.
He knows you love him, he doesn’t doubt that, but maybe you feel like he’s not the one - how cliché and cheesy that sounds.

~ x ~

It’s already past ten in the evening and to be honest you are way too tired to stay up and wait for Himchan to come home. Gathering your pj’s you head for the bathroom. A nice warm shower should relax your muscles a bit and make you ready to go to bed.

Turning on the water you let it run for a minute so it can warm up. You always had this weird habit of keeping the doors unlocked when you’re alone in the house. You’re not sure if it’s because you’re afraid something will happen and people won’t find you or just the idea being locked up itself, but for now you just leave the bathroom door open.

Undressing yourself you throw the clothes into the laundry-basket and when fully undressed you hop into the shower, letting the warm water soothe your skin and mind.

You make sure to use Himchan’s favorite scent of body wash and after you have rinsed out the shampoo out of your hair you step out of the shower, turning off the water. Feeling refreshed you take a towel and start drying your hair. After you dried your body you put on your underclothing and when you’re abound to put on your bra you hear the door open behind you.

Without much thinking you turn around, only to meet a flustered Himchan. You let out a shriek and quickly turn around. Himchan on the other hand rushes out of the bathroom, closing the door and leaning against the other side, throwing apologizes at you for not knocking and not realizing you would be changing in there.

Your face is bright red and when you look into the mirror your put your hands on your cheeks. From embarrassment your face feels warm and you sit down on the toilet for a moment to calm down.

What just happened? And how the heck are you going to go in there and face Himchan? This wasn’t really your idea of how Himchan would see you with this less clothes for the first time.

Hiding your face into your hands you groan from frustrating. Well, you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter