Himchan (1) Lucky Girl

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So the next couple of weeks you’ll be shooting for We Got Married” your manager says as a sense of nervousness fills your stomach. So many questions take over your mind.

Who are you going to be partnered up with? What’s he going to be like? Will you get along? Will he like you?

You sigh deeply as your manager snaps you back to reality. “___, tomorrow’s the first shooting. Rest well.”

With that your manager leaves you flustered, wondering what the next couple of weeks will bring you.

That night it’s hard for you to sleep. Questions like who’ll it be and is he gonna like me haunt you 'til exhaustion finally takes over and drift you off to sleep, only to continue haunting you in your dreams.

The next day you wait nervous but full of anticipation at the cue to start filming. You’re going to visit him while he has schedule with the rest of s. So far you know he’s in a boy group and that he works for TS Entertainment, seeing you have to visit him there. Still, the amount of boy groups and members is huge so it doesn’t really slim your list much.

Your stylists took extra care of your make-up and hair and this morning you made sure to pick out a cute, chique and comfortable outfit - first impressions can’t be changed they say.
Driving up to the TS building you nervously talk to the camera about how excited you are yet at the same time a little insecure about the meeting.

You’ve always been very open to your fans about how you feel and how insecure you can get when it comes to things like this. You don’t want your fans to look up to you as a confident and strong person while in fact you’re not flawless at all. Being open and showing your vulnerability is highly appreciated by your fans and to be honest - this way you don’t have to put up an act all the time, it makes you feel a lot better.

You take in a deep breath of fresh air as you step out of the van, cameras following your every move. Once inside the building your search begins. They only gave you a room number and assuming the first number indicates the level-floor you take the elevator up.
In the elevator you nervously mumble half to yourself and half to the camera about how your body is shaking and you can’t wait to find out who it is.
Walking slowly past the rooms you try to find the matching number that’s on the paper you’re holding. Suddenly you come to a halt and compare the numbers on the paper and door. It matches! You peek through the small but high window next to the door and you find six boys practicing their choreography. Squeezing your eyes you try to recognize them and as they turn around you suddenly recognize one of them.

“B.A.P.?” you mouth surprised and excited. You tap your finger against the window glass while looking at the camera. “Who will it be?” you whisper.

You put your finger to your lips and you carefully open the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter