Zelo (4) Did you just-?

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”These are your assignments for today, if you have any questions, please ask!” your teacher says.

You heave a sigh. Geography isn’t your best subject and since you don’t like it anyway you don’t feel like wasting much time on it to get your grades up.
Besides, everybody has someone sitting next to them to work together – except you.

You grab your pen but instead of writing you start doodling, and soon enough you’re unaware of your surroundings.

“Come in!” the teacher says loud, causing you to jump out of your doodling, back to reality. The door opens and what – or better; who – you see makes you drop your mouth.

A cut, blond curled guy stands in the doorway: his backpack hanging on one shoulder, a skateboard in the other hand and bright colored sneakers. You absorb every little detail, from the color of his shoelaces to the little curls fitting his face perfectly.

“Ah, you must be Junhong?”
The boy nods.
“Right, you can sit there, at the empty seat” your teacher says while pointing at the chair two places in front of your seat.

Thank god he’s not sitting next to me you think while letting out a relieved sigh.

“Oh, maybe someone can give you a little tour and shows you around here?” She scans the classroom with her eyes.

Not me, not me, not me!

“____, would you do that for your fellow student?”

.
“Yes, I’d love to” you say, feeling your cheeks burn.
Thank god he’s not sitting next to me.

“Ohh~ I only notice know, you can sit next to ___, she can help you out with the assignments of today.”

No I can’t, I in geography you scold in your mind. This is going to be a very long day~

The boy moves over and takes his seat next to you. He smiles. “I’m Junhong.” The sight of his smile makes you melt.

“I’m ___, when did you move here?” you ask sincerely, but scold yourself for asking such a straightforward question the minute he talks to you. “Oh, I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be rude..” you blush.

“Ani, it’s okay” he chuckles. “Just a few weeks ago we finally settled in our new house.” He rubs the back of his head, a little uncomfortable, shy.

The next hour you explain the assignments - as far as you understand them and try to make them together, hoping he would be a lot smarter than you as far as geography goes.



“And this is where we have lunch~” you almost sing. Junhong chuckles.

As the geography class continued, the two of you felt more comfortable and starting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter