Youngjae (3) Sleepover

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my god. Just our luck that it decides to rain cats and dogs the moment we stepped outside” Youngjae whines as he opens the door to his shared dorm. You, following behind him, chuckle at his complaints as you take off your coat and hang it over the heating so it can dry. “Ah, even my socks are soaked” he says while he pulls off a disgusted face.

Another chuckle leaves your mouth, earning a glare from him. “Stop whining, it’s just water.”

“It’s just water” he imitates you, adding a whine to it and speaking a few octaves higher. You laugh and slap his chest. “Come” he laughs along and pushes you into the living room. Once there he turns around and face you. “You, take a shower. I’ll get you some clothes. I don’t want you to catch a cold” Youngjae almost orders and disappears into his bedroom, searching for some clothes for you to wear while leaving you behind with a soft smile on your face.

Between their busy schedules the boys are finally off for a few days and you treated Youngjae for a nice day out. Actually, you wanted to hang out with Jongup seeing he’s been your best friend since elementary school. When he introduced you to s Youngjae was the only one you had trouble growing close to. It took some time, but when it gradually came, it came fast and strong. So when you heard Jongup had already plans for this free day you didn’t had to think twice before you asked Youngjae instead.

With Youngjae it’s always awkward, but it’s never uncomfortable – if that even makes any sense? His awkwardness, silliness and shyness makes it comfortable for you to be around him, as you’re pretty shy and quiet as yourself. With him you don’t have to worry about acting weird or that he might thinks you’re weird as he always plays along with whatever mood you’re in.

“I putted them in the bathroom, as well as a towel and well.. you can see whatever products you want to use” he smiles a little uncomfortable while rubbing the back of his head.

“Thanks!” you smile broadly before locking yourself in the bathroom.

-xxx-

“Your turn! Hurry~” you chuckle as you push a flustered Youngjae into the bathroom.

“Ya! What’s the hurr-”

“I don’t want you to catch a cold either. Boys who are ill are horrible!” you laugh.

“Boys? I’m a man, okay?” Youngjae says, pretending to be offended.

“More like a big baby. My socks are soaked” you , getting another glare from him. “Just hurry!”

Being alone in the dorm living room sometimes scares you so you decide to grab something to drink and wait for Youngjae to finish his shower. Pouring the glass a shiver runs down your spine and for a minute you’re actually worried you might did have catch a cold. Quickly gulping down the drink you put the glass away and walk up to Youngjae’s bedroom, where you plop down on his soft bed and lie down. You love how Youngjae has the same sleeping habits as you: a nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter