Zelo (1) Dance partner

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please ___? Help me?” the six foot tall boy looks at you, showing a precious smile and throwing some aegyo moves in it.

“Ya! You’re terrible! Fine~” you whine. “On one condition.”

“Anything” the boy smiles, willing to do almost anything as long as you say yes.

“Buy me some vanilla latte afterwards.” It’s your turn to smile. Only thinking about it waters your mouth.

So what is it exactly what you signed up for?

Junhong, your best friend since you started taking dance classes last year, needs you. Of all people he needs you to help him to memorize his dance routine.

With B.A.P. they need to learn a dance which includes couple dances and quite a lot of skinship. Since Junhong feels so comfortable with you, it’s going to be easy to practice – at leas that’s what he thought when going into this..

Showing you the dance moves step by step you catch up pretty fast. You’re awed at his movements and brilliant dancing skills.

Last year, when you started these dance classes, you’ve never really danced before. Learning a routine is a piece of cake - freestyling on the other hand seems to be an impossible task for you.
You’re a quick learner which led you to many advantages. One of them being admired by Junhong. At first you didn’t like him: you thought he looked so full of himself when dancing. With time you noticed that it wasn’t arrogance at all, you saw he was just having fun and every move formed smoothly from his body.

One day you approached him, asking him for advice, asking him what his secret was. At the same time he returned that question: how were you able to memorize a routine so fast, so perfectly?

From that day the both of you are inseparable and best friends - giant and dwarf as they call you at school.

And here you are today - dancing and practicing the days away.

“Whoa! How do you do that?” he exclaims. You chuckle, remembering the very first dance class. Junhong had stared with open mouth, flustered on your ability to catch up so easily. Today's no difference, he's still amazed at your amazingly fast acquirement.

“I could ask you the same!” you laugh poking his side.

Tyeing your shoelaces again he sits next to you, taking a sip from his water bottle.

“What’s next?” you ask, waiting patiently for him to answer. As you get up you stretch your legs, loosen your muscles so you won’t get any injures. Seeing Junhong’s thinking face makes you lose your balance. “What’s going on in that little brain of yours?”

“Hmm.. You’re so small, I need to think of a way..”

“Thank you for reminding me” you say sarcastic, turning on the music to practice the solo part again.

“You know what they say about small girls!” he yells, trying to rise to the volume of the music.

“What’s that?” you say while twirling around.

“They’re cute!” he smiles sheepish, rubbing the back of his head. Amazed he watches every move you make. The way you spin on one foot, the way your hair waves while spinning, it’s hard for Junhong not to feel anything. Yes, he likes you – a lot. But as always you don’t hear the hint between those words he just said, most likely because you’ve been like this from the start.

From the very first day the two of you were comfortable enough to touch each other and to give each other cute names. It’s no surprise that when Junhong calls you cute, you don’t think anything of it – it’s normal.

But not to him. To him it means so much more. He wishes he could tell you, but he can’t just tell you. He's too shy and too embarrassed for it. He wants to do it subtle, he tried to do it subtle, although subtle won’t work for you.

“Okay, shall we try?” you smile, confident in knowing the dance.

“Sure, let’s try!”

The routine starts with a slowdance which means the bodies will have close physical contact. Junhong normally isn’t shy to touch you, or being close to you but in combination with emotional music it’s a different story.
He’s always been sensitive to his surroundings so emotional music makes him emotional. A romantic setting turns his mood into a romantic one.

Junhong swallows as he watches you walk over to start the song again. Your small height, your dark smooth hair, the way your body moves on the rhythm of the music - flawless. He blinks a few times trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter