Himchan (6) Ghost Town

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure you wantto do this?” he asks a little hesitant, making you frown. “Why,are you? Are you scared?” you smirk while looking up to themansion’s sign above you. “Ghost town” it says, making you wonderif there’s more behind the mansion that the eye can see.

The new attraction caught your eye when a commercial came on, giving a few teasers on what the mansion will be like. The minute you saw that commercial, you clung onto Himchan, begging him to bring you there one day. And so he did. Is he happy about it, you ask? He’s not so sure.

“Me? Scared? Pfft, you wish. You’ll be the one jumping at every sound” he mutters under his breath, turning his head to hide his red face.

The thing is, you’ve always like scary things: you love watching thrillers and horror, every book you own is a thriller, haunted mantions on the carnival are your favorite rides – but everytime you watch, read or ride a scary thing you get frightened too. Maybe it thrills you because it’s scared, but no matter how much you want it, you’ll regret later, not liking the fast heartbeat and sweating of s being afraid.

Himchan however, he doesn’t like scary things that much. It’s not that he’s scared easily – of course he has his moments – but in general he’s okay. That is when he watches a movie or someone wants to make him jump by hiding around the corner. Riding a haunted mansion isn’t really something that’s on his bucket list and he has avoided riding one, until now. You’ve begging and whining about taking you there and even though he said he would take you, he always come up with some random excuse making it cancel it.

This time he didn’t have an excuse – he ran out of them and you weren’t buying any more of them anyways.

“No? Why are you sweating then?” you teasingly ask, your arms wrapped around his arm cuddling it thight while looking up at him with innocent eyes. “Shut up” he mumbles. “And stop trying to act cute.” Sighing he moves forward as the line they’re waiting in is moving.

“You know, we can always turn around and leave if you don’t want to-”

“No! You’ve begged and whined for so long, we’re not going anywhere” Himchan sternly says, though insecurity is hidden in his voice as well. Pressing a soft kiss to your forehead he smiles. “I’ll protect you, don’t worry~” he bluffs now, making you chuckle.

“Right. We’ll see about that” you retort, punching him lightly in his stomach.

After waiting for quite some time – only a few people are allowed to go in – you’re next in line. “Are you ready?” Himchan nervously chuckles. “Ready!” you exclaim, though you’re as nervous as hell. You reach out to take Himchan’s hand in yours, only to find it sweaty. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter