Himchan (3) Making Up

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While the cars drive by and the world outside becomes darker with each minute, your fingers are entangled with Daehyun’s hair. “How’s your head?”

“It hurts.” You can imagine the pout on his face as you softly caress your fingers through his hair, softly massaging his sculpture to help to ease the pain.

“You should go to bed early and take some medicine.”

“I don’t like medicine..” he whines, shifting his weight and turning his head so he can look up to you. “Ugh, even light hurts my head.” A groan escape his lips and he squeezes his eyes shut.

“You should go to bed though, it’ll help.”

Just as you’re about to push Daehyun of your lap the front door opens, revealing an exhausting looking Himchan. He had some late schedule and he’s glad he got to go home – to you. However, he didn’t think he’d find you sitting on the couch, one of ’s head on your lap and your fingers entangled in his hair.

“Hey sweetie.”

“Hi Channie!” Daehyun groans, taking a mental note to just shut up – despite how much that thought makes him cringe.

“What’s this all about?” Himchan asks, obviously irritated.

You feel Daehyun shift his body again, this time getting up slowly while rubbing his head. Another groan fills the awkward silence Himchan’s question has left and with that Daehyun disappears into his bedroom, all words being spoken hurting his head more.

“What are you implying?” you ask, not liking the way Himchan is talking to you.

“What I-?” He sarcastically laughs and rolls his eyes. “I’m working my off and I’m glad to come home after a long day to find you and Daehyun all over each other?!”

“First of all, I worked hard too today. Secondly, we weren’t all over each other. Daehyun’s having a major headache since this morning and I was trying to calm him down. Thirdly, don’t raise your voice at me” you say as a matter of fact, having enough of his attitude.

You both worked hard and you’re both tired, but that doesn’t mean he has the right to say such thing. Besides, you’re not complaining either whenever fangirls approach him at the streets, fawning and swooning over him while you’re standing next to him, are you?

“Aish, you’re unbelieveable!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter