Zelo (3) Just stay my friend

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since a few months you’re working your off as a trainee at TS Entertainment. It’s been your dream since you were a little girl to spend your entire day dancing and singing and when you auditioned a half year ago you’d never thought you’d be standing where you are right now: sweaty in front of the mirror practicing your dancing skills over and over again. Do you regret it? Not a bit.

You knew from the beginning it would be hard and exhausting but as long as you enjoy it none of those things bother you - and so far, you enjoy it.
You’ve met some great groups and people while just entering TSE and each one of them is a person you look up to: working hard to get where they are today, that’s what you’re determined to do.

One of those groups included B.A.P., you’re number one idols today. You’ve ‘been’ with them since their debut and all you can say about them is that they’re hard working, dedicated and passioned persons. Admiration is an understatement you have for them. Meeting them was an excited happening and after you’ve met them all - you spend more time with them. Seeing they are a successful rookie group they give you tips and help you whenever needed. You’ve grown attached to them and vice versa.

Especially Junhong seems really fond of you. Whenever he can he texts you asking if everything’s alright.

~xxx~

Staring at your little screen you read the message that’s displayed once more.

From: Junhong
Time: 20.52
Would you like to catch a movie tonight ^^? Xx

This is the first time he asks you do something together.
It’s not a secret within TSE that Junhong likes you and you have a thing for him - but none of you ever admitted it really. Besides, it would make things way too complicated.

New text message
To: Junhong
Time: 20:56
I don’t think I’ll be able to leave the practice room anytime soon, I need to get the choreography right —’ sorry :c xx.

You put your phone down and get back to where you left off: doing the routine over and over and over again until you have it right.
An hour and a half later you still can’t get it right. You leave out a frustrated groan and plop down on the floor. Sweat drips off your face, your body is tired yet you don’t want to give up. You will and need to get this done - at all costs. As you whipe your face with a towel you can’t hear the door opening and closing behind you. When you put down the towel you scream.

“Ya! What the hell ___!” Junhong whines.

“What the hell?! I can say the same to you, sneaking up on me like that.” Looking at each others flustered faces you burst into laughter.

“Shall we do it again?” he clears his throat. “Good evening ___” and flas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter