Yongguk (1) Coffee Waitress

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So this is where you always are?” Yongguk says, looking around in awe. “It looks cozy.”

Youngjae raises his eyebrows. “Yes, where else do I have to go when I want to read something but there are certain people running and screaming around the house all the time?” he says, the sarcasm obviously present.

Yongguk chuckles. He knows Youngjae is right though, the house can be really hectic and chaotic and having somewhere to run to at a moment like that doesn’t sound like a bad plan.

“Hey Youngjae” a soft pure voice says, making both boy look up.

“Oh, hey ____-ah!” Youngjae smiles as he sees who’s greeting him.

“Where they too noisy again?” she laughs, fidgeting with her fingers in shyness.

Youngjae rolls his eyes and laughs. “What else is new.” For a moment silence surrounds the table. “Oh right! This is Yongguk, the oldest one” he smiles and introduces her to Yongguk.

How he admired the coffee shop just a minute ago is nothing compared how he admires the girl in front of him. He messy braid rests on her shoulder and the way her bangs move when she’s speaking – it’s fascinating.

The soft pure voice that reach his eardrums whenever she speaks tickles his ear.

The color on her cheeks is absolutely adorable and the way th-

“Ah!” Yongguk hisses, shooting a death glare at Youngjae as he rubs his leg. Youngjae just nods his head to the right, letting him now he’s staring too obvious and making the girl a little uneasy. “Oh, sorry.. I- Nice to meet you ____” he says in his deep voice.

She smiles sweetly and shakes her head. “It’s okay. Can I take your order?” she looks back at Youngjae who just nods once more. “The usual?” she chuckles, writing it down on her. Shifting her eyes from her little notebook to Yongguk a blush covers her cheeks. “What can I get you?”

“I, uh..” Yongguk stutters. He really didn’t take a look at what he can order yet, therefore he’s a little clueless on what to order. He looks with a questionable look at Youngjae who just shrugs, enjoying the slightly embarrassed and somewhat shy Yongguk in front of him. “You know what?” he suddenly says with so much more confident. “You decide for me” and smiles his gummy smile to the girl next to him.
She just blinks her eyes in surprise a few times before speaking up again – Yongguk interrupts her though. “Surprise me.”

Yongguk watches her walking away and when he turns his head to meet Youngjae’s eyes he startles a little. A smirk is shown on his face. Yongguk raises an eyebrow as if saying what’s wrong. “You like her.”

“I don’t.”

“Yes you do.”

“No, I don’t.”

“Yes you do.”

“Aish you’re so annoying. Sometimes Himchan isn’t even that bad” Yongguk sighs, ruffling his hair. “And how shallow do you think I am? For liking her for her looks?”

“So you admit you like her” Youngjae smiles broadly.

“NO!” Yongguk exclaims, quickly keeping his voice down again. “I do not like her!”

“Whatever, but I can tell you that whenever she comes back, you’ll blush madly” Youngjae smirks, having too much fun teasing his older one. No wonder Himchan likes to tease so much, it’s really fun. “Oh, she’s coming” Youngjae grins, noticing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter