Himchan (5) Waggish

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The MC expectantly looks at you, just like Himchan and the rest of the guest idols, waitinf ro you to chose your partner.

You and Himchan have been an item for a while now, not being announced to the public just yet. You and him both were asked to be a quest at a variation show, along with a few other idols.
So far both of you have been trying hard not to share glances, throwing winkes and flirty smiles at each other.

The MC just asked you to chose a partner and though you really want to pick Himchan, you know that will end terribly – him being an awful tease and you being an easy target you know things will get too obvious.
Eventually you take a deep breath, sneaking a glance at Himchan before choosing Insoo as your partner. Himchan's mouth falls slightly open, a little flustered you're not choosing him as your partner. Insoo however high fives you and throws an arm around your shoulder, making you chuckle.

Insoo is a friend of Himchan so you've met him before a couple of times and you know he'll won't embarrass you but make you feel comfortable and he's one of the few people out there that knows of your relationship with Himchan.

-xxx-

“Ya! Why did you do that?” Himchan pouts as he enters your apartment, walking past you after he put his shoes aside.

“What do you mean?” you frown, unsure of what Himchan's talking about.

It's been a day since the show and afterward you didn't really had a chance to talk to Himchan, to be with him or even hug him quickly. It's only now you talk to him for the first time since yesterday so you're a little confused.

“Picking Insoo” he still pouts.

You giggle at his cuteness and plop down next to him on the couch, your legs curled up under your body as you throw your arms around his nec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter