Jongup (1) Locked up

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All practice long his older members and maknae have been acting weird. They would whisper and whenever he comes near they shut their mouths, like they’re are talking about him or things he can’t know about. It starts to frustrate him and to let this out he even dances stronger than he normally does.

After finishing their last song he pants heavily, feeling a lot better. Suddenly their leader speaks up. “Shall we check up on our rookies? See if we can help?” The other members nod in agreement and so does Jongup. It’s not like he can leave without them so he might just join them. Besides, it’s a chance to see ____ again, and he won’t let a chance like that pass – not that his older members now, or anyone for that matter how he feels about her.

A mischievous smile tugs on Yongguk’s face and Himchan’s eyes have a twinkling in them. Jongup doesn’t notice this though as he’s busy changing into an other shirt.

Walking up to their practice room the boys chatter loud and laugh at Himchan who teases Youngjae. Jongup walks behind them, a little lost in his own thoughts. However, he snaps back to reality when he bumps into Daehyun, who stopped in his track because their leader knocks on the door of the practice room, awaiting a respond.

Walking in casually Yongguk – of course – takes the word and asks if they need any help. Talking with the oldest member of the soon to debut new hip-hop group it seems they have a little problem with the choreography on one of their songs, something’s wrong or missing and they have been trying to figure out what the problem is all evening, but ‘till now they can’t put their fingers to it. Jongup watches Yongguk nod and motions the boys to sit to the side, watching them perform their song.

Like always Jongup’s eyes are glued to one person; their maknae. The whole song his eyes are pointed at the cute girl, twirling around on her toes and floating her way through the choreography. Though there’s on part of the song she doesn’t seem to quite catch on with.

After their song finishes, Yongguk looks at s. They all start to chatter and give the girls some advice but the sound drowns out as Jongup watches the maknae try her chores again. And with every try she stumbles and starts over. He slightly pouts to himself, wondering if he can help her. Then again, he’ll probably just stutter, flush red or freeze on spot. Nonetheless he’s willing to give it a shot, seeing no one else is going to help her..

He walks up to her, watching her through the mirror. She watches back at him, sighing in frust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter