Jongup (2) Cheering up

B.A.P. Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll see what I can do. Yes. Okay. See you in a minute.” You hang up the phone and deeply sigh. Yongguk, also known as the leader of B.A.P., called you up in worrisome for one of s. Moon Jongup hasn’t spoken to any of the members today and when Yongguk figured none of them would reach to him he decided to call you, in the hope his girlfriend has some secret tricks somewhere left to get him back to his old self.

You get ready to leave and just in case you pack your bag so that if Jongup wants you to stay, you have at least some stuff with you.

-x-x-x-

“Hey ____-ah” Yongguk greets you when he opens the door.

“Hey” you smile, passing Yongguk to walk inside. “So what is the problem?” you ask while putting your shoes aside and hanging your coat and bag away.

Yongguk sighs and shrugs. “I don’t know.. he woke up like this and he hasn’t talked since.”

“Hmm..” is all you say as you try to think of a way to talk to him.

Actually, it has been a few weeks you’ve seen him since he and the rest of the group have been promoting, performing and practicing a lot lately. You were hoping that when you get to see Jongup again you could hang out, talk and laugh – guess that was a little too much to ask for. You sigh and walk into the kitchen getting something to drink before you’re going to see Jongup.

Opening the fridge door you startle when you suddenly hear a voice behind you. “____-ah! Did you bring cupcakes?”

Daehyun.

You chuckle as you close the door and turn around to meet two anticipating big eyes. “Sorry Daehyun. This visit wasn’t really planned so I couldn’t make any.” The boy pouts and walks up to you.

“It’s okay. You’re going to have to make up for it though” he laughs while he pulls you in for a hug. “Good to see you!”

When he pulls back you laugh and lightly hit his chest. “I will, don’t worry. And good to see you too, you look good.”

“Yeah yeah” Daehyun waves it off before pushing you towards Jongup’s room. “Stop flirting and go cheer your boyfriend up!” You roll your eyes at his words and he just laughs.

Clearing your throat you knock the door, awaiting a respond. When he doesn’t reply you knock once more, telling him you’re going to get in.

-x-x-x-

“Jongup?” you call out for him when you’re met with his back. You slowly walk up to him and wrap your arms carefully around his neck, resting your chin on his shoulder and pressing your cheek to his. “Hey” you softly say, pressing a chase kiss to his cheek.

He shows a small smile before turning to you. Your eyes widen as you see his face; his eyes are a little red, he has bags under his eyes and overall he just looks exhausted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter