Min-Hee

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Enjoy the story .

Oh god I really hope he doesn’t tell my Appa he’s my boyfriend. Even though that would be a nice thought my appa would totally freak out about it. Jung Yunho seemed like a real cool guy when he was an idol and on TV but with family he’s a lot more stricter. Like really strict I’m not allowed to even date till I’m eighteen which is ridiculous. I can’t even go over my friends house if my he doesn’t know them and their parents like the heck appa. So I lived a very sheltered life, so now that Umma and him separated he’s been  more stricter than before. I show him the way to my Appa’s office, I open the door and run and hug my Appa.

 

“Minnie, what are you doing here?” appa asks letting me go.

“Well, I wanted you to meet Kang-Dae my..” he interrupts me ending my sentence “boyfriend.” Oh god this isn’t going to go well at all, why did he have to tell him that.

“Excuse me, what did you say?” Appa asks him walking over to him.

“Let me introduce myself, my name is Moon Kang-Dae and I am dating your son. Nice to meet you sir.” he tells him bowing.

“Can you give me and my son a minute?” Kang-dae just nods his head and walks out the room. “What the hell was that?”

“Umm..you just met my boyfriend.” I whisper timidly backing up towards the couch.

“Jung Min-Hee, what did I tell you about dating?” he asks clearly pissed.

“That I’m not allowed to date till I’m eighteen.” I mutter. “ But Appa that isn’t fair!” I yell stomping my foot.

“I don’t care what you think. I’m your Appa and you do what I tell you to.”

“Well, what do you want me to break up with him? I’m not going to do that, I lov.. like him and he likes me too. I’m not going to let you ruin this for us.” I yell at him.

“Tsk..so stubborn just like your Umma. I’ll let you keep this so called ‘relationship’ you two have going on.” he tells me walking back to his desk. “Did you just bring him here to upset me or do you want something. “ he says sitting down.

“Honestly I didn’t know he was going to tell you he was my boyfriend. I just came here to tell you he was taking me to the ball. But I guess we got that out the way.”

“You’re really annoying you know that? Anyway I guess you want the money to your outfit don’t you?”

“Appa you know me so well.” I squeal gliding over to his desk.

“You do know you have to wear a dress right?” he says laughing.

“What! Why?” I yell shocked.

“Because that’s how it is, so here’s a hundred dollars for your outfit, fifty for your make-up, fifty for shoes and eighty five for hair and nails.”

“Can’t I just wear a tux?” I say staring at the money on the desk.

“Nope, just because I’m the boss doesn’t mean I can change the rules. So here take the money and doll yourself up. Get your little boyfriend to help you too.”

“Appa!” I shout.

“Go now, I have a meeting in a little while.” he tells me stacking the papers up on his desk.

“You’re so annoying Appa.” I mumble dragging myself towards the door.

“What did you just say?” he hisses.

“Nothing, I’m going now.” I say walking out of his office. I go into the hallway to see Kang-Dae talking to Donghae. I walk over to them and greet Donghae. “Hey,how it’s going? This guy isn’t bothering you?” I ask him joking.

“Hey Minnie, It's good just waiting for Eunhyuk's shift to end. Any way why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend I thought we told each other everything.” he tells me pouting.

“We do but I wasn't really telling any about it yet. But thank you Kang-Dae for telling everyone though.” I hisses to him while trying to keep the smile on my face. “ Any way are you going to the ball, Hae?

“Of course! It's the one day when Eunhyuk is actually romantic with me.” he says laughing.

“Did you get your dress already?” I ask trying to ignore the look on Kang-Dae face.

“Wait, you have to where a dress?” he mumbles bewildered.

“No yet, I'm going to go look for it tomorrow. Do you want to come?”

“Of course! My appa just told me about and since you go every year you'll know what to wear.”

“Well every year is different since it's a different theme for each one. I think this one is medieval, I know a cool shop we can too for it.” he states excitedly.

“So you guise are just going to ignore me?” Kang-Dae whines.

“Sorry, what did you ask?” Donghae says.

“Why do you guise have to wear dresses?”

“Oh well as you might of noticed it's all males right? They are all in relationships so the balls we thought it would be more fun if the uke's dressed up as women instead of us all wearing boring tuxs. I think another reason for it is because most of the seme's have a thing for role playing but that's just my guess.”

“Semes, Ukes? What are you talking about?” Kang-Dae asks even more confused.

“Aish, forgot you were a child nevermind. It's getting dark outside you two should head home.” he tells us.

“We should, let's go Kang-Dae.” I say grabbing his hand heading to the elevator. “See you tomorrow, Hae!” I shout before the door closes.

“Okay so what's a uke and seme?” he asks me.

“Uke & Seme just mean top and bottom.” I say he gives me a look clearly still confused. “ Your Umma Junhong is a uke while your appa Jongup is an a seme. Do you get it now?”

“Kind of.” he mumbles slowly.

“Any way you are now my boyfriend which means I'm the center of your world now.”

“Wait what?”

“You heard me. You ran your mouth so now we have to be a couple and since I'm the uke you do whatever I tell you to.”

“Ehh is this what relationships are like? I don't think I want it than.”

“Too late we already told my appa so you better deal with it.” he gives me the are your serious look. I continue “I'll talk to Eunhyuk and see if you can go get your outfit with him.”

I hear him mumble “ I'm already sick of this relationship.”

~LJN~

Here's the chapter so sorry it took so long. I was having writers block. Anyway I'm so excited for BadMan! Also I'm thinking of making a another story that involves the Bang twins fighting over Himchan. It's in the works but just putting it out there. Also follow me on twitter & tumblr also ask me some question guise. Don’t forget to comment and subscribe. Have a wonderful morning/day/night